DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from Downunder

Stormstrider

G'day Dragonmount members!

I've only just finished The Eye of the World and it far exceeded any of my expectations. It's truly masterpiece! I've ordered The Great Hunt and Dragon Reborn and they should arrive at my doorstep any day now. I can't wait to pick up where TEotW left off!

Greetings from Down Under as well.

I live a little over an hour further west of you.  I will not be saying where.  I have a BIT but I don't do much with it because I can't get in the door.

Welcome to the Wheel of Time club.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings Maelron! Nothing like the first time through WoT. Let me be the first to offer the traditional warning to avoid much of the Wheel of Time Discussion Board since they are filled with spoilers. So step lightly. There are a lot of twists and turns in WoT and there is nothing like reading them for the first time.

Other than that, enjoy Dragonmount!  ;D

Greetings Maelron! Nothing like the first time through WoT. Let me be the first to offer the traditional warning to avoid much of the Wheel of Time Discussion Board since they are filled with spoilers. So step lightly. There are a lot of twists and turns in WoT and there is nothing like reading them for the first time.

Other than that, enjoy Dragonmount!  ;D

It's funny you mention that, because I've been intentionally avoiding browsing through most of the forums in fear of coming across spoilers. I only wish I had gotten into the WoT series years ago, but better late than never.

Archived