DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

True Blood season 3.

Ashaman Kovan

Anybody else psyched? I saw the first season and was like WTF is this? My sister told me they were based on a book series so I read em all (Couldn't help it) but I'm still able to enjoy the show. Which surprises me. Unlike that other recent show I couldn't stand based on a book series I mostly enjoyed. Season 3 EP 1 was this last Sunday and it's on Sundays at...I'm not sure what time cause I watch it online. On HBO. I didn't see any thread about it so if there's another one go ahead and move this mods. A preemptive "My bad." :]

In probably the least surprising TV news in a while, HBO has renewed its hit vampire drama "True Blood" for a twelve-episode fourth season to begin airing next June.

The season premiere on HBO earlier this month drew in a strong 5.1 million viewers on its first showing, making it the third most watched cable series airing of the week behind only USA's "Burn Notice" & "Royal Pains".

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. It's good stuff. I watched the first 2 seasons and then I read all like...12 books or so. And they diverge from the books A LOT. But they actually do it in an enjoyable way that makes great sense for a TV show. Cause Jason and Tara and Sam are really barely in the books at all. Sam and Tara are mostly mentioned in passing. So it's surprising to me to see a TV show based on books that diverges from the source material so much, yet still stays enjoyable even to someone who has read all the books.

Archived