DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy to finally join

Ignatius

I have been a Wheel of Time fan for the past four years, discovered this site last year, and today, finally worked up the courage to join.  I look forward to finally being able to discuss theories and possibly meet other avid WoT fanatics.

In addition to WoT, I enjoy reading, history, old-school video games, and occasionally cycling.  I am also fascinated by theoretical physics and plan to pursue a career in the sciences.

P.S: This is only my fourth post on an online forum ever, so forgive me if it a bit crude.

;D Hello! I'm Alanna Jr, and it's nice that you finally worked up the courage! I've been here *checks calendar* a month and a half? Yep, that long, and it's a swell place. Anyway, I would love to see you join some of the social groups around here, they're a great place to get to know people! (Insert pimping: The Band of the Red Hand is a great place to be!) If you end up joining, I think I would like to call claims to recruiting! ;)

Anywho, hello again, and I can't wait to see you around!

Hello, and welcome to DM! :)

I hope you are enjoying your time here! Some of us have been here for some time (6+ years for me) and are part of the furnishings! I see the Band has been mentioned, which is a great place to check out. But do look at the rest of what DM has to offer! :)

Archived