DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nynaeve - bustiest of the main girls?

I know this seems like a silly topic. RJ is certainly a fan of breasts, as one who has a healthy pair myself, I often wonder how big some of them are.  I recall in Book 2, when the girls were saving Egwene from being collared. I don't know the exact excerpt, but Elynae put on a dress to disguise herself and the dress was way too loose on her, to the point that it made her look like a boy frame. Then Nynaeve put it on and her chest not only filled the dress, but almost to the point of spilling out. Does anyone else recall this? Just funny and interesting at the same time what RJ does with boobs.

I've not really taken notice of the women's breast size considering they're ALL supposedly beautiful, I must say that this is the most heterosexual male-type post I've ever seen not posted by a heterosexual male  ;D!

Personally, I wouldn't mind if Nyn had the largest of the main, but that even then they aren't huge or massive (not a fan of gigantic zeppelins  ;) ).

I think you're referring to the Sul'dam's dress they were going to wear to sneak into where Egwene was kept.  They knocked out a Sul'dam, let the damane go free, and her dress didn't fit Elayne at all.  I'm assuming because Elayne is noticeably taller.  Nyneave put it on, but it was loose around the middle and tight around the bosom.  So, the comparison is between Nyneave and the Sul'dam. 

As to comparing between them, I honestly don't remember if there was a quote that stated anything concrete  ::)

I think you're referring to the Sul'dam's dress they were going to wear to sneak into where Egwene was kept.  They knocked out a Sul'dam, let the damane go free, and her dress didn't fit Elayne at all.  I'm assuming because Elayne is noticeably taller.  Nyneave put it on, but it was loose around the middle and tight around the bosom.  So, the comparison is between Nyneave and the Sul'dam. 

As to comparing between them, I honestly don't remember if there was a quote that stated anything concrete  ::)

to bad elayne didnt end up having to wear the dress. then you would have elayne introducing the mini skirt to randland fashion while min has the snug pants. that just leaves avi, hmm maybe she sports a bikini when rand gets around to teaching her how to swim.

do you suppose the new ebook cover art has the sizes right?

http://www.dragonmount.com/News/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/PathofDaggers_finalcover.jpg

Wow - I've never seen that picture before... its absolutely gorgeous.

Obviously that's Nynaeve on the right, but help me out with the other two... and are their similar covers out there for the other books? I'd love a link if so.

And as for who's the 'bosomiest', you know it had to be Nynaeve - cuz Lan ain't playin and he knows what he likes.

I think that's Avi on the left. My guess would then be that it's Elayne in the middle, though I don't know why she'd be smaller than Nynaeve. Seeing that picture reminds me that Avi's supposed to have quite the bosom too, in contrast to most Maidens of the Spear.

I think that's Avi on the left. My guess would then be that it's Elayne in the middle, though I don't know why she'd be smaller than Nynaeve. Seeing that picture reminds me that Avi's supposed to have quite the bosom too, in contrast to most Maidens of the Spear.

I was thinking that, based on the red hair, but I was under the impression that Avi kept hers short and usually wore wise one-type dresses. I wouldn't expect hers to be the most extravagent of the three. If it IS her, then she just moved up my list ;)

I would absolutely love to make a screen-saver from the master images of the e-book covers - does anyone know where I can get large copies of the images?

do you suppose the new ebook cover art has the sizes right?

http://www.dragonmount.com/News/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/PathofDaggers_finalcover.jpg

Wow - I've never seen that picture before... its absolutely gorgeous.

Obviously that's Nynaeve on the right, but help me out with the other two... and are their similar covers out there for the other books? I'd love a link if so.

And as for who's the 'bosomiest', you know it had to be Nynaeve - cuz Lan ain't playin and he knows what he likes.

I had never noticed the derivative of MacBeth in the book.

I was thinking that, based on the red hair, but I was under the impression that Avi kept hers short and usually wore wise one-type dresses. I wouldn't expect hers to be the most extravagent of the three. If it IS her, then she just moved up my list ;)

I would absolutely love to make a screen-saver from the master images of the e-book covers - does anyone know where I can get large copies of the images?

After Avi left the Maidens she started to let her hair grow. I don't know how long it's been since then, her hair's probably a little longer than it should be in the picture. In regards to her clothes, at some point Ebou Dar Elayne gets Avi wearing nice wetlander dresses, and Avi starts enjoying them. I forget exactly what happens, but she gets chastened for it later by the Wise Ones back in Caemlyn.

Looking at the picture (which, by the way is really beautiful), and going by clothing descriptions in the books, the one in the middle is Avi and the one on the left is Elayne. Elayne is the one who wears the dress with the boobs cut out, and Avi is the one who carries a knife. The hair colour seems backwards though.

Regarding Nyneaves chest: I dont get the impression they are overly large, she is just very small and slim, they look bigger than they actually are because of her small frame. I think she is the biggest so far. Give it a few moths and Elayne will surpass her ;)

Aviendha was wearing a dress Tylin gave her at the time. And I think she has let her hair grow since TSR, but they still allowed themselves some creative freedom with the drawing, I agree.

Anyways, find all new covers for the ebooks already published, plus comments on the process of drawing them, on Tor.com:

http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=58172#ebooks

Archived