DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cheaters

Musenge

Guest Egwene

I doubt I will... I am not actually that interested in the answer to that (he'll live, in any case!), much more interested in the immediate what happens to all the things left hanging at the end of KoD.

me neither!! I hate knowing the end before I read a new book.. I might skip some paragraphs, but not whole chapters, and certainly not skip all the way to the end!!

but I cant wait for it to be released!!! come on RJ!!! write! write! write!!

you think he'll write faster now that I told him to? :?

That defeats the purpose. Also, with it being most likely 2000+ pages I am going to need to have that little bit of encouragement to get to the end in a timely fashion. I really don't care if Rand lives or dies I have become more enthralled by Mat, Perrin, and Lan than Rand. Meeeehhhhhh maybe MoL will change my views but the last book really killed Rand for me.

I will skip to the last page and read the last paragraph, cause I always do that. And I probably won't understand it, just like I didn't understand the last paragraph of KoD when I skipped to it. So unless Rand is talking, or mentioned to be alive or dead in the last paragraph I still won't know. But I won't read the last chapter before I get to the last chapter.

Guest cwestervelt

Hopefully, you would need to skip to somewhere around 100 pages from the end to get the answer. The magnitude of the series demands some form of significant post Tarmon Gaidon epilogue.

i never have and never will. why not get a cup-of-joe, pull up your feet to sit and read the last chapter at borders and go home?

i will look to see how many pages there are but that's just to get an estimate of what i'm gonna read.

I have to agree with Maj on this one.

I'm going to read it from begining to end, not missing a single word. I love the way RJ writes and am looking forward to seeing how much he's going to be able to wrap up in one book.

If it's 2000+ pages... well then all the more time I will have to read the book and enjoy!

But skipping to the end? That's like seeing your death in the futer and already knowing what's going to happen. It makes the rest of life unenjoyable because you know how it's going to end. Where does THAT get fun?

Archived