DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hitler learns there is no elder scrolls 5

Som1else

well yeah the publisher posted somthing on their webpage about how the next scrolls game would be 50 after oblivion and that the 2 books were setting the stage, but bethesda saw that and made them take it down. I'm assuming it will be announced at the next E3

I have a buddy who works down the street at Bethesda...and he ain't speaking a lick to anyone about it :\ Still, i can hope. Personally, I cant see a reason why not to make Elder Scrolls 5. Then again, I heard there is talks of an Elder Scrolls MMORPG as well.

MMORPG would SUCK! But i hope they have some online multi player, like team deathmatch where you level up online and win gold by winning to buy new weapons arrmor, It would be cool also to have 2 player online coop where there would be a world with Double guild quests so you arent doing the same quest lines but can help each other, not like fable where you are stuck to the same frame but you could be on one side of therworld and they could be on another,

you should pass on my ideas to your friend. (and then hog tie and water board him until he gives you info on the game)

edit did some reasaerch looks like nothing TES5 at E3 this year but maybe not so much for QuakeCon

Bethesda's Vice President Pete Hines was interviewed by Joystiq earlier in the month in anticipation for this year's E3 event. When asked about the future of the TES series (The Elder Scrolls), Hines indicated that an announcement was not likely to be made about anything TES-related for E3, but stated that an announcement would be more likely for QuakeCon, scheduled two months after E3.

Hines was able to make a statement about rumors of the fabled Bethesda MMO rumored to be in works, but a very small one. During his interview, Mr. Hines debunked rumors of The Elder Scrolls V being a Facebook-based MMO.

a TES mmo or a pokemon mmo are the only things i will ever permit myself to play again in the mmo circuit simply cuz i wouldnt get sucked into pokemon and TES...well id be ok with losing my soul to that game.

And of course they will make a 5th, just the how long bit is killing me

TES 5, diablo 3 and starcraft 2 are really the only games im even remotely looking at

• 1 month later...

Archived