DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

did lews use balefire to create dragonmount

lewsfucious

this is a question me and my buddies have been asking each other for years now. i am thinking yes. i think that is why he and rand share a body while others respun do not. the reason im asking opinion is because of another post i saw here about rand and fein/mordeth. i think that he also "shares" a body for a similar reason where the original could not be respun persay but the thread was strong enough to carry influence. i think either that or morraine has something to do with the three that must become one.

I believe Lews Therin simply drew too much of the power and destroyed himself. It does look like balefire at first, but it comes from the sky downward rather than out from him. The last queen of Manetheren did pretty much the same thing, only directed some of the flows to the shadowspawn too - Lews Therin was just mad and wanted to die.

Well, Dragonmount itself was created

Yeah it wasnt just a channel and PING its there. What Lews Therin did killed him and that was all it did, but the damage that weave did to the earth caused earthquakes and such, and when it settled, Dragonmount had risen. He didnt create it as such, its more of a... collateral thing.

he said if balefire was used that there would be no dragonmount bc it only erases and does not create. i agree no use of balefire. i was just saying that dragonmount still tech could have made it because the area around the empty space could have collapsed inward to form it.

Archived