DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

Sorry.  My response was basically because I'm not a fan of altering the setup like that once the game is underway.  Your post stated you "decided" to offer that choice to Meesh, which I don't agree with.  Each mod has their own way of doing things, but I feel making changes like that can alter the balance that you so carefully set up to begin with, you know?

However, it was your game, and given the complexity that it contained, you did do an admirable job of keeping it all together.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why everyone wants me dead. *cries* Do you all not like me that much??

*wrinkles nose* Don't all of you be jealous coz Crusher has my affections this game. There's enough to spread around.

I love Harry Potter and I had a lot of fun at the beginning of this game but in the end, the imbalance ruined it for me.  The town had invulnerable power roles a couple of whom were masons as well.  The items going pretty much exclusively to townies gave them de facto untraceable vig and bulletproof vest abilities.  You'll notice that very few people on my team actually got lynched.  I was particularly incensed that townies were able to avoid multiple kills when our Dark Lord, the master of Horcuxes died very easily.  And just in case we did manage to put down a power role for good, there were backups, too.

Also, I don't get how Meesh was able to win the Felix potion when she replaced an inactive player who presumably didn't answer very many Felix questions.

Archived