DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[move]Happy Birthday Nae & Lia[/move]

20090713_pottertrain_560x375.jpg

Cake wa made by Duff off of the show Ace of Cakes.

Deadline

Monday, May 31st @ 2pm CST; 41 alive, 21 to lynch

Vote Count

Pete(1): Meesh

Som1(1): Amadine

Adella(1): Wombat

Wombat(1): Adella

Rojano(1): Boopsy

Pankhuri(1): Jeran

Charis(1): Thorum

Rose(2): rojano, Crusher

Dah'mir(1): Mottlee

Aust(1): Nea

Thorum(1): Mynd

Aemon(1): Pookie

Boopsy(1): Wolfie

Daruya(1): Pete

no vote (26): Bela, Elli, Marta, Som1else, Aust, Krak, Daruya, Lia, Aemon, Jessi, Talya, Tigs, Summer, Player, Verbal, Dah'mir, Pankhuri, Alanna, Locke, Charis, Blig Blog, Danya, Rose, Koujin, Nyn, Taei

Checking in! (I was having trouble with DM, too.)

And LMAO to this:

I'll vote rose  Thats my youngest daughters name and when I asked her "How daddy looked for work this morning", she answered extra big.  

(I took off the glow so as not to confuse the Mods.)

I cant even wrap my mind around the enormousness of this game!  :o

I have no vote yet. I hate having to change it a thousand times, so I'll wait.

Guest dragonsworn1991

It stands for a lynch minus 1 vote, meaning it takes one vote to achieve a lynch.

Wouldn't it be something if the blues were mafia.  :o

Deadline

Monday, May 31st @ 2pm CST; 41 alive, 21 to lynch

Vote Count

Pete(1): Meesh

Som1(1): Amadine

Adella(1): Wombat

Wombat(1): Adella

Rojano(1): Boopsy

Pankhuri(1): Jeran

Charis(1): Thorum

Rose(2): rojano, Crusher

Dah'mir(1): Mottlee

Aust(1): Nea

Thorum(1): Mynd

Aemon(1): Pookie

Boopsy(1): Wolfie

Daruya(1): Pete

Verbal(1): Som1

no vote (25): Bela, Elli, Marta, Aust, Krak, Daruya, Lia, Aemon, Jessi, Talya, Tigs, Summer, Player, Verbal, Dah'mir, Pankhuri, Alanna, Locke, Charis, Blig Blog, Danya, Rose, Koujin, Nyn, Taei

Just looking at that vote count quote makes my head reel... :o

Since I have no real thoughts to add at this point, let's try this method and see if it works:

Raise your hand if you're mafia or cult, please!

Kthx

;D

Hello. Hi. How are you? My name is Rose and I'm a mafia addict.

*waits for the chorus of "Hi Rose*

And I never trust Mynd, but if I vote for him, he will hurt my feelings by going after me. Even though the mods have promised to severely punish anyone who makes me cry.

And I promised my mom I wouldn't make anyone in my time zone cry (it is a standing promise), so I will vote for.....[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

I would have voted for Crusher, but he's just a big teddy bear and I don't believe in revenge voting.

Make sure you tell her to hold the poison.  But seriously, why are you bringing up an attempt on Dumbledore's life?  Or are you just hinting at Slughorn, a charismatic character who recruits special individuals into his elite cult club?

Seriously?  So what you are saying is, Slughorn is the only person in London, Hogsmeade or Hogwarts that enjoys Madame Rosmerta's oak matured mead?  Seriously, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar! 

Still, I find it odd that your first thought went to Slughorn and his Slug Club with the mere mention of Madame Rosemerta's fabulous mead.  Whatever.  ::)  I'll just wait for the trolley.  ;D  And I'll be keeping an eye on you, too.

As for you, Pete, I'm curious about this fascination you have with the #11 position.  Have you established a trend for that spot?  If so, I'm guessing Red knows about it and mixed things up just to throw you off.  She's evil that way. ;D  Still, I'm going to hold off and won't throw out an OMGUS vote . . . at least, not yet. 

WooHoo! Happy Birthday Nae! It's my birthday too ;D I'm going to wait to vote need to see more scummy behavior first :P

Ooh really?  Happy birthday to you too!  I know one other person that shares my bday.

Good think Nyn! That's exactly why i voted for him, lol.

Ummm... Wolfie, my love, you didn't vote for him, you voted for me. *lol*

*shrugs*

I woke up to 5 extra pages of posts. And STILL many people haven't checked in. Oy! Is this game gonna be epic or what!

Hello unfamiliar faces I've never played with. Nice meeting you.

OMG, Nae!  If this wasn't a mafia game where I have to totally suspect everyone, I'd so tacklesnugglenuzzlehug you!  WheretheheckhaveyoubeenlatelyI'vemissedyousomuch! 

Happy birthday, Nae and Lia!  Tigs, I hope your nephew is better soon.  My heart aches for him and family.

Archived