DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Was Elayne's Red Rod Ter'angreal. (Warning, Adult Content)

Fains nose

After Elayne and co. fix the weather with the bowl of winds and they are all travelling through Andor to Caemlyn, Elayne decides to study some of the ter'angreal she got in Ebour Dar, one of them she describes as being a red colored rod that felt hot and it made her think of Fire, after she channels into it she  blacks out and wakes up the next day having done something embarrassing but no one will tell her what it was. I think this ter'angreal was an age of legends sex toy, which she went out into the inn's common room to use

Edit: We maintain PG-13 rules of conduct, which does not mean you cannot discuss the sexual aspects of the story, but does mean you provide a warning and then keep it clinical. (Your material was fine, your title was not. :))

Well just because it may not have been designed for a specific purpose doesnt mean it couldnt be used for that... With that said I'd like to think its something a little more innocent that she did, however I do not remember that part all to well. I do think the description is very odd, "it feels FIRM rather than HARD"

Archived