DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The "other" long dead other Chosen

Aquarius

It's said that the 13 Forsaken that were emprisoned into the Bore were the "most powerfull" of them all, or something like that. However, during the War of Power it's said that the Chosen were a lot more than 13 (39 if I remember correctly). I think  it's too bad we never hear about other 26, about the intrigues they may have had between the surviving Chosen. Something like "Sammael can't trust Graendal, because he remember during the WoP, Graendal associated with **random name X of other long dead Forsaken** but betrayed him/her when she allied with **random name Y of other long dead Forsaken**.

Yeah, I know it would be kinda pointless, but there are so many pointless plot twists already ...

Every Aes Sedai who turned to the Shadow became a Chosen. Those 13 we know and love just happened to be the top dogs at that particular moment (though several of them were always at the top).

The closest thing to trust any of these poor sods comes is the Semi.Mes-Dem alliance, which is pretty much "We will wait stabbing eachother in the back until all the others are dead".

And the number Moghedien speaks of are the ones granted access to TP by the DO. Just being a Chosen is not enough to be granted that particular "honour".

Ok  so there were far more "Chosen".

Also, if I remember correctly, the 13 that were trapped in the Bore were just the 13 that happened to be there during the Strike à SG.

Baah, I just would have liked to hear a little more about them, that's all.

Ok  so there were far more "Chosen".

Also, if I remember correctly, the 13 that were trapped in the Bore were just the 13 that happened to be there during the Strike à SG.

Baah, I just would have liked to hear a little more about them, that's all.

They are. The Strike at Shayol Ghul was Lews Verins venture to seal the Dark One, and ended with the 13 Forsaken we know being bound and saidin being tainted.

Archived