DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Manshima?

Jur Grady has earned the right to be Manshima of the White Tower. He may post his Declarations when ready.

Yay, Jur! *holds handfuls of confetti, ready to attack*

*looks around in shock*

:shock:

Two in a month? I must be doing something wrong!!! Two of my mentees raised...that is far too much of a success rate for me!

Anyway, I shall go and tell Jur now, though I don't know how long he will be, as the Band hasn't seen him for a few weeks...

Jur is part of the Infantry, so no War Horse for him! ;)

Anyway, Jur contacted me to say RL is getting in his way at the moment, but he should be here by the end of the week.

hehehehe.. Jur thinks DM has the plague.. lol.. He'll be here tomorrow with the declerations i guess.. I'll grab my whip and make hime come :lol: Congrats sweetie :D

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Congrats to you Jur!

ok declarations right...umm yea...ok here goes nothing.

1. I first found WoT back about oh 3 years ago. I was introduced to it from a friend who had been pestering me to read these really cool books. Some Banders in here will remember him as Fedwin Morr. He kept at me until i caved. I then proceded to read the first book in 2 days, and RL was put on hold. I Knew i had to finish the series before i could move on and RJ had to go and make it 12 books long at this point I belive he was only up to WH or CoT had just been reliesed. But anyway I was surfing My Nerd domain (the internet) when i found a site that peeked my interest called Dragonmount. I thought hey y not so i checked it out. I was posting the next day. I've been a member ever since. I joined a variety of orgs the WT obvisously, The Band of the Red Hand under the inspirational leadership of Corki, and the Children of the Light who have not been the same since the newest crash.

2 Right now i've been scarse around DM as i was consumed by the Band of the Red Hand Monster who eats other Org members and keeps them in the Band. But now that i have amde a reappearance i think i might stick around more. I'm the 2nd in command of the Best Division of the Band of the Red Hand the Infantry of cource :roll: .As for the guild i will be more active here shortly as i will have more DM access.

3. I have no future plans. I just hope to stick around DM and the Band long enought to make a difference and get fully raised and Promoted. (not that i want you job or anything Corki :wink: )But other than that i am waiting anxiously for the next WoT book as we all are to come out so i can get it the day that it gets put on the shelves. And looking forward to DConn and trying to scrounge the money together to go.

The Band has been my home for almost a year now and i don't know where i would bee if i had not had the inspirational support and emotional support from Corki and all the other Fellow Banders so to all you there I say Shen An Calhar!!! Corki thank you for being a trusted Marshal General, Mentor, and Friend. I would not be here today if not for you so thank you. I would also like to thank Mother for keeping the Dream of DM alive great meeting you in Oakland hope the rest of your trip went well. And to all DM staff and Admins Thanks for keeping this place together she may have gotten a face lift but shes the Same old DM. Again Thank you all.

Special thanks to thoes in the Band who cared enough to ask how i was doing after a recent event in my life you all know who you are. Thanks guys and girls I love you all.

Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande! Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar! Al Ellisande! Los Valdar Curbiyari! Los! Carai an Caldazar! Al Caldazar!

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

thank you all

Those are some great words Jur! One of the best declarations I have ever seen.

Congratulations again!

yes, very good declerations Jur :D good to hear that you have decided to spend more time here at DM.. *hugs Jur*

My sympathies, brother. But when the call comes, and Mother screeches at you, you can not avoid your fate.

*laughs and pokes Mat*

anyway...

Great Declarations, Jur! *applauds*

*gapes at Hammar* who are you? *grins*

Sign in to follow this