DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It might be unoriginal but.... Hi!

Selucia

;D I've never been a part of one of these groups before so I hope I enjoy it as much as I do the books. My son bought me the Gathering Storm for Christmas but I didn't want to start it until I had reread the whole series. I now spend my time thinking of peoples dress and way of behaving in a WOT context! Just loving the latest book but worried that I will finish it too soon! One of my reasons for joining the group was because I decided that I wanted some visuals of all the characters. I would also love to see some interpretations of the various clothing and hairstyles of the different countries - Taraboner, Domani, Ebou Dari etc. I have been looking at some of the amazing artwork but it seems that most of them are drawings of main characters. Are there any "fashion" pictures? Looing forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to DM! :)

I don't really know where the best place to ask about WoT fashion is on this site...maybe seek out the Artists, Crafters, and Writers Guild. That might be the best place to start.

Otherwise, enjoy browsing the site! And don't hesitate to ask further questions about the site. :)

Archived