DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted?

Arianna is missing and her emails are bouncing back, so she may never post on this raising. We will find out.

:D :D

oh my gosh, i can't believe it. i have to give credit where credit is due and that would be to the best mentor Alarwyn. thanks for all your support and encouragment.

what was:

it seems like only yesterday that i picked up eye of the world but it's been about 10 years ago. back then i was an emergency room nurse. i had recieved a devastating back injury and was stuck at home recoering. facing months of mind numbing boredaom i turned to the one thing that could help me escape. BOOKS! in my search through the bookstore i came across eye of the world. It seemed like a huge book and i thought great, it would last a long time. Wrong, once i started reading i was hooked, could'nt put it down. i tore through the rest of the series and have waited breathlesly for each new arrival. Last year in july i took a job in an office and again have time on my hands here. i ran across dm browsing the web to see when the next book was due out. i feeel in love with the site and all the people i've come to know there.

what is:

at present, i'm back in school the become a nurse practioner as the back injury ended my er career.

i'm still working in the office. dm has allowed me to talk to many people all ver the world. i love the fact that i can share the excitment that wot holds for me with others of like mind.

what will be:

i will work had ever looking forward to being raised to the shawl. By such time i will have tried to learn everything i can about each ajah so that i may be strong to the one that i choose. My fondest wish is to make many friends and be a srtong part of each of the orgs that i belong to. ONe goal will be to make my mentor as proud of me as possible and serve the white tower and all who belong to it as a very dedicated sister.

wipes eyes as she thinks of how happy this moment is for her.

*snugglehuggles Leane* not only are we sisters, but we are raising buddies too!!!!! sorry for being late, but it wouldnt let me register last time i tried....

anyway...

what was:

I picked up Eye of hte World over a year ago, thinking "I will never make it through this book" I didnt read much and used books as coasters, until I read this series...I have finished 1-10 and I am almost done with New Spring..Thank you RObert Jordan for making a reader out of me!! I found DM in a search about Aes Sedai and quickly joined the White Tower. After getting my mentor, Tessandra Sedai, I quickly knew (partly already knew) that my home was with the Reds and asked if I could join their Ajah. Also during this time, I met my sister and partner in crime, Leane..we tye-dyed novice dresses red and green and put red and green jello in the moat, I am surprised we never got sent to the MoN...

what is:

I havent been a very active member lately due to some real life issues, but am trying to get back in the swing of things. I did a project on the Sisters of the Red Ajah and am undertaking the Red Ajah for Northie's project. I am loving my place her and making many new friends-ones I hope to keep for a lifetime!

what will be: I hope to get my 10 points to raised to Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah quickly, I know I need to get busy..lol

I also plan on being an annoying active member of this community (so active you cant get rid of me) and make many new friends. I plan on comtributing to my Ajah 110% and making them a very active Ajah. I also will be showing all new novices the 'Way of the Red' with my amazing Jedi mind tricks...hehe

SPORKS RULE!!!!!!

Congrats everyone! *hands out plates of her extra special chocolate fudge brownies* Enjoy!

Oh wait Arianna just showed up so hopefully her arches will be here soon. Lovely arches everyone. *hugglesmooches all the new accepted*

YAY!!!

*showers thread in multi-toned confetti and grins*

Congrats, Brendalea and Mara!!!

*grins and accepts the pilot light and runs her fingers over it threateningly*

c'mon little aspie... *grins wider*... a MoNster with a torch is usually not a good thing to come hunting for you. *winks*

Congratulations, all of you! I love Raisings ... and congratulations especially, Leane! My mentee's growing up so fast ... *huge hugs and sentimental sniffs* Anyway, congratulations, you're a great addition to DM, all of you! :D

my grandmintee got raised!!! *snugglehuggles* Congrats Leane!!!!!!!

Congrats to Brendalea and Mara also!! Cant wait to see Arianna's arches!!!!!

I'm very proud to have gotten to give you a penance before you were raised!! *cries* :wink:

*hugs Leane* We're so glad for you, hunny!

*smiles* and great-grandmentor! Don't leave me out, youngun'. *grins*

Leane, Mara and Brendalea are now sealed to the White Tower community. Congratulations!