DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted?

The following novices have earned Acceptance to the White Tower community:

Arianna

Brendalea

Leane_Shariff

Mara Jayde

They may post their Arches when ready.

ooo, awesome!!! our first DM 7.0 raisings!! congrats you guys!! *huggles the soon to be Accepted*

Guest Seryanne

*festoons the Hall with silver bells and cockle shells*

Congratulations everyone :D

*huggles all the nearly-accepted*

Alright, now, after answering the "when am I getting raised" question a zillion times, it's about time for some would-be Accepteds to get their little toushies in here and post some arches!

*taps her foot impatiently and grins*

Don't make me hunt you down now...

YAY!!!! I'm here Lor! No need! lol

okay so for my Arches:

1) what was:

I happened to get a couple of the WoT books this summer at my mom's work book sale and instantly fell in love with them. I went and bought the rest and read them all in a month since I was working parttime at a golf course and had lots of freetime lol. Then I read KoD and had nobody to talk to about them and was curious as to how many more books there were gonna be in the series. I looked around online and came across DM. I instantly joined the WT and have never looked back. It's been alot of fun and I have met so many good friends because of it. I was a novice that liked to get into mischief and got in trouble the first day I visited the Warder's Guild. I also bonded a sis,my partner in crime, who is getting raised with me!! *huggles Mara*

2) What is:

I am now recently bonded to the greatest algai, Staffy. I am still getting into trouble, getting a penance on the first couple days of DM 7.0 lol. I have over 60 DM msn contacts now lol. I am a green aspie and have met two warders(Staffy and Hero), two AS(Mo and Cleo) and will be meeting another AS(Dwyn) on Saturday all in RL. I plan on going to D*Con this year as well to meet even more.

3) What will be:

I plan on staying active while an Accepted and knowing me..continueing my pranks lol. Then getting raised to AS of the green ajah very soon. Then take on lots of mintees that I can corrupt..erm I mean help. lol I plan on being an active member of DM for a long time and keeping my Gaidin on his toes so that he's raised as well. :wink: I plan on continueing to meet DM peeps in RL by going to the different D*Cons that I can. I plan on getting everything I can out of DM and helping others to realize the awesomeness of it. :D

YAY!!! Congrats Leane!!!!*throws green confetti*

Congrats to the other soon to be Accepteds too!!!!!

*hugs Leane* Congrats, babe! *throws Green confetti and pulls out a paintball gun filled with green paintballs...splats Steel* Don't feel left out, other soon-to-be-Accepteds, you get *hugs* too! *g*

Congrats, Leane!! You'll be needing this I think... :wink:

*hands her the white dress with 7 bands of color around the bottom that she'll be wearing from now on*

Oooh! Who's next?

*waits for the next set of arches*

*smirks and winks at Leane* Congrats, babe!

Alright, one down! I'm really going to have to start breathing fire here, aren't I?

*taps her foot some more...a little louder this time*

Congratulation Leane !!!!

* hugs Leane*

* hands a mugs of... green tea?*

lol