DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you're Moridin, what do you do?

DocBean

You mad as hell, and a little Emo.

The world sucks, you just want to watch it burn.

hmm.

Here's what I'd do.

I'd realize that Rand is never going to switch sides and work with me.

So I'd say fine, why don't you kill all the Chosen for me (I never liked those guys anyway, even though they paint their rooms black too)

meanwhile you're ripping apart the fabric of the wheel, screwing up everything for me, and I'm free to sit back and listen to some bad garage band music

while rolling joints with the shards of fabric Rand tosses out. burn baby burn.

what would you do?

I don't see why a desire to see the world burn and a willingness to listen to awful music go hand in hand. Even when I wanted to see everything destroyed I did so with a decent soundtrack. You just don't get credibility as a villain listening to garage bands. Also, you don't want to roll joints. You just won't get anywhere as a nihilistic stoner. Pick one or the other. Honestly, youngsters these days, no feel for being an evil genius. Even with access to the Evil Overlord list they still just don't get it.

I'd get drunk and have sex with Rand's girlfriends.

me 2. after that i would have sex with my chosen girlfriends aka cyndane and graendal then steal the cheoden kal from rand and burn the world by myself. i mean if his plan goes as it should and rand rips the world apart i would just say screw it and do it my way. whats the fun in letting some1 else to do it?

Archived