DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NBA Playoffs?

WWWwombat

Good win yesterday by the Celtics.  We knew the Magic would make a run to get close, and considering the Celtics didn't make any field goals the last 5 1/2 minutes of the game makes the win more impressive.  However, our shooting obviously has to be more consistent and keep those leads up.  Having said that, good win yesterday.  GO CELTICS!

This is going to be a VERY defensive series... I would be surprised to see any games into the 100's.  These are the leagues two best defensive teams, in the sense of points allowed.  Orlando is only allowing 84 points a game which is ridonkulous, and Boston is only allowing a respectable 91.

What has happened to the Magic?  don't get me wrong I'm extatic that the Celtics are pummeling them... I just thought the Magic would at least try to win the series... this is becoming reminicent of what the Magic just did to the Hawks...

What has happened to the Magic?  don't get me wrong I'm extatic that the Celtics are pummeling them... I just thought the Magic would at least try to win the series... this is becoming reminicent of what the Magic just did to the Hawks...

You could tell from the body language of the Magic even in the 2nd quarter of Game 3 that it was over.  Here's to the Celtics finishing them off tonight-GO CELTICS!

Tough game 1.  Early and often foul trouble on both sides, but the Lakers clearly won the rebounding battle, especially on the offensive boards.  Glad the Celtics have an additional day to re-scheme their defense.  Doc Rivers will have them ready.  LET'S GO CELTICS!

One down.  Could there be any more night and day than Allen in two games? 8 for 9 then 0 for 13?  Bynum looked a little lame late in the game.  He's been doing pretty well and it could be a big factor if he shuts down.

Archived