DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello all

Asmoden

hi as u can probably tell i am the soul of asmoden and guess what the dark one has decided to let me live again.....yea i wish i am stuck hovering through the unseen world for all of eternity or until the dark one decides he needs me again

ooooo, wow...I'm just another Perrin clone, as you can tell by my name...sigh

Well anyways, WELCOME, how did you learn about WoT?? there are some ppl around with pretty crazy stories, mine isn't one of those, my bro (one of my bros, I have 7) just told me I'd like em, and...I finished them in 7 months. Well, feel free to PM me about any questions you might have. Look in the General Discussion boards every week to find the DM Dispatch, it tells you whats going on everywhere on DM (Dragonmount).

Oh btw, you should join the Band of the Red Hand Org, its sooo much fun, it is the most fun org on the WHOLE BOARD, well, see you round.

Guest Egwene

Hello and welcome to Dragonmount, Asmoden.

Hop you'll enjoy exploring the various aspects of this forum. From the Book discussions to roleplay and fun, there should be something there to your taste. If you have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask. :)

ooooo' date=' wow...I'm just another Perrin clone, as you can tell by my name...sigh

[/quote']

ooo.... I recognise somebody. *waves*

Anyway, I was on a fansite forum before and I only just discovered this place. I thought tor.com was the official place for RJ.

About me....

I am a teenager from ireland, I like fantasy and I like feist, williams and tolkien apart from Robert Jordan. I also like Power Metal(heavy metal with fantasy themes :D ). I like playing my guitar and well... thats about me.

ooo... Theres a winky on this board! :wink:

Archived