DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New.... but not so new...

Perkins

So i have been rereading thru the cycle a third time so I can read TGS fresh.  I found myself wondering if there were someothers out there that would help me answer some questions I have had. I did not believe there were this many ppl out there that shared my love of these books.Well thanks for that.....But as a sci fi/medievil fan I have to say this... too much desciption!  What i mean is this, I dont need to know every damn scrap of lace some guy or girl has on.  I love the story but I find myself skipping over lots of trival filler.I"m sure lots of you will balk at my statement but thats just me. Anyways,  I am soooo happy that they found a authur to finish this great epic of a story and I cant wait to read the final pages(I started reading the hardcover of TGS in a Barnes Noble and I had to stop so I could start all over) the  last book. 

Since coming to this site I have seen drawings of characters that put flesh to mind and have answered some questions that have eluded me. Thanks to the site and great job to the ppl the involed in making this even better knowing there are ppl who love this saga as much as I.

Welcome to DM! :)

I agree with you about too much description in Jordan's books. I like the series, but it isn't top of my list.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time at the site, and don't hesitate to ask us any questions if you get lost, stuck or confused.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to DM! :)

I agree with you about too much description in Jordan's books. I like the series, but it isn't top of my list.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time at the site, and don't hesitate to ask us any questions if you get lost, stuck or confused.

thanks for the oblicatory hello to the forum post, I have seen some of your post and appreciat you views on the WOT saga!!

I do believe the whole little hint in books 4 thru 6 thing is a fake and a very good topic bringer but I digress... I am waiting for my TGS to arrive and will gorge myself on it when I gets here!

Archived