DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello!

youngbull91

Guest Egwene

Hi I am not - so much... :wink: New that is ..lol

... been here long enough thoug to know you can have a great time! And to find my way to the book discussion boards and vote in the polls they've put up :)

Have a look round the Orgs as well... you'll find lots of friendly people!!

• 1 month later...

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DM!!!

There is just so much to do here, and there will be something for all!!! This includes:

- Book Discussions. Talk about the books, and i expect Eggy will be around shortly to push towards voting on her Asmodean thread

- Join the ORGs to meet new people. ORGs are communities within communities. Most ORGs have a purpose, like the Band of the Red Hand is the Music & Travel ORG of DM. ORGs are about fun as well as work, and a great way of meeting new friends

- Join the RP side. Create a character and live their life!

- Spam in Fiddlesticks, the sole purpose of that board

- Join in some serious chit-chat within the Debates & Discussion Board, as well as the General Board

Whatever takes your fancy, there is something for everybody!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here...and become addicted like most of us!!!!

And welcome back to you too Adrian! Good to see you around! Just approved your application to the Band! ;)

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DM!!!

There is just so much to do here, and there will be something for all!!! This includes:

- Book Discussions. Talk about the books, and i expect Eggy will be around shortly to push towards voting on her Asmodean thread

- Join the ORGs to meet new people. ORGs are communities within communities. Most ORGs have a purpose, like the Band of the Red Hand is the Music & Travel ORG of DM. ORGs are about fun as well as work, and a great way of meeting new friends

- Join the RP side. Create a character and live their life!

- Spam in Fiddlesticks, the sole purpose of that board

- Join in some serious chit-chat within the Debates & Discussion Board, as well as the General Board

Whatever takes your fancy, there is something for everybody!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here...and become addicted like most of us!!!!

And welcome back to you too Adrian! Good to see you around! Just approved your application to the Band! ;)

Guest Egwene

lol... I had already been and gone, Corki.... I can only assume the Band has had some boozy parties... again! :wink:

Nothing wrong with that. You just have to watch out for the drunk channelers. Strange things tend to happen. Very strange. Having nothing to do with the fact that a man who can channel is all the sudden in bed with a young, pretty girl that he could have no chance at getting. But who knows how that stuff happens it could have nothing to do with the fact that he can channel. Right. ^_-

(Probably lost you on like the second sentence hu?)^_^

Guest Egwene

lol..yep, Kepen... you did loose me somewhere halfway through that... guess you have to be a Bander to understand it.. *giggles*

All you have to worry about when the drinks flow in the Band is whether you get hit by a table leg, a chair, an empty Brew mug, an arrow, a sword, a shield, maybe a horse...anything that can be thrown gets thrown!!!!

Archived