DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Samuraiflip05

Sets out a picnic basket

Feeling a sense of longing....a sense of loneliness, Sam decides a course of action is necessary.  Trying to decide on a course of action he taps his finger to his chin....then knuckles the side of his head a couple times. 

*Snaps his fingers and runs off.....returning moments later with a plaid blanket and a wicker basket.  Peeking under the handkerchief covering the basket, Sam spreads the blanket out and sits down thinking thoughts sure to attract his bondeds....and probably the PG-13 sign.*

Feeling deliciously naughty things through the bond, and knowing it must be Sam, Lily hurries to the Great Hall (?) to see what her Warder needs from his Aes Sedais.

As a familiar, yet oh so naughty feeling enters the bond, Ellie drops what she is doing and goes to investigate. Down the stairs she makes her way, following the bond sense. Getting close now, Ellie comes upon a picnic basket, blanket and the ever-present PG-13 sign.

Just what are you up to or should I not ask? ;) ;D

Seeing the approaching forms of his bondeds, Sam sighs at the fact that the PG-13 sign was the first to arrive, taking away some of the fun. 

*Standing, Sam offers a bow*

Ladies, please have a seat....

*Twitching the kerchief off of the basket, Sam sets out a fondue style meal.  Placing a cheese sauce, and a chocolate sauce out, along with various chopped vegetables, strawberries, marshmallows, and other assorted dipping sized foods.*

I have been a bit lonely wandering the halls of the WT.  It seems that I am always just missing the two of you around a corner, or down a hall.  So i have asked you both here to enjoy a good meal, some idle conversations, and to ask you one other thing....

*Pausing to dip a chunk of potato, into the cheese sauce, Sam flashes his infamous grin of innocence.*

....Would you give me the honor, of renewing our bonds?  ;)

Awwww! Sam, you made me cry! I think that would be lovely, especially to do it all together in one ceremony. Ellie? How do you feel about that?

Eyes the cheese and chocolate sauce askance, wondering what Sam has in mind when she is distracted by his proposal to renew the bond.

Of course I will! I can't think of anything better than for the three of us to renew our bonds. :)

*Picks up on Elli's thoughts*

Maybe later, you naughty girl.  :D  :-*

Giving the sauces a second glance over....Sam returns to the task at hand.

I have been going through a bit of a rough time in RL, which has led to a little less activity here.  This is due both to time constraints and a little lack of motivation.  Nothing like sleep deprivation, to make looking at a comp monitor no fun.  ;)

Even though we have not been running into each other in the halls, we have kept up through notes slipped into pockets and under doors(PM). 

It's good to know that I can get ahold of either of you when the need arises.  And always know that you can reach me whenever you call. 

There is peace in knowing you have friends who can listen. 

*Standing, Sam places a single kiss on each of his bondeds cheeks.*

Sam, you know what your friendship has meant to me. You were the first, the very first, to show me that there are good men in the world. I will always treasure that and envy your wife just a little.

I think we have all been going through a rough time these last few months, but we know (and this means you, too, Ellie) that we are all there for each other, no matter what the problem or need is.

I'm sorry. I don't have the way with words that you do, Sam. Part of that is my medication, and part of it is that I get weepy and emotional very easily these days. (No, I'm not pregnant!  :D) But I do share your feelings about how important our friendships are.

I love you both!

*follows Sam's lead and kisses them both on the cheek*

I think you both, Sam and Lily, have shown what true friendship is, whether it's online or in RL. Sam was the very first person here that I felt a special connection with. When Lily came along, it just got better. :)

You both know that I've been going through some deep personal issues lately and it's so good to know that you were both there to lend an ear when I needed it. That meant so much to me and I think it does to all of us to know that. Though I think you both summed it up better than I could. :D

I also love you both!

*kisses both Lily and Sam on the cheek*

Ellie, I also want to say to you how much I love that you have such an open heart. You never hesitated to support my bonding your Warder. Some Aes Sedai don't want to share theirs. I was so scared you would hate me, but instead you opened your heart to me. I have always felt that Sam is lucky to have you as his Bonded, and I am lucky that you both made room for me.

Aw Lily you made me blush! :D I have never minded sharing, it's makes it all the more fun, to have those you love around. :-*

*takes Sam's hand and prepares to renew the bond*

Following Ellie's lead and takeing Sam's other hand, Lily feels such warmth and friendship through the bond. She realizes for the first time that she can feel Ellie through their mutual bond with Sam, and she smiles.

Feeling a flood of warmth, Sam mistakes the intent behind Lily's smile.....Quickly recovering when he catches the glint in both of their eyes.    :-[ ;D

Naughty boy, I'll deal with you later. ;) ;D

Enjoying the feel of the bond from both Lily and Sam, Ellie smiles at both and readies herself to link with Lily to renew the bond.

And, more importantly, we wouldn't want you any other way. You bad, bad boy! We'll have to talk this over later. Say, in my rooms?

Indeed you are. ;) ;D

Linking up with Lily, Ellie forms the appropriate weaves and gently lays them on Sam's head. :)

Feeling the added intensity through the bond taht tells him his bondeds are channeling, Sam waits for the familiar feeling.  He thinks....ohohoh there it i...no wait.....oh ohoh oh almost there.....wait for it.....wait for it......oh oh oh........Theeeeeerrre iiiit isssss. 

*Unable to wipe a WEG from his face.*  ;D :-*

As the warmth of the renewed bonds wash over him, Sam tries to think seriously for a moment. 

Alright, now that I've gotten you both around in a talkable manner, I'd like to keep it that way, some.  I really will be paying more attention to the Blue and Green halls.  (I should probably pay some attention to the Warder Halls too).  :-[ ;) ;D

But, there are other places where we could all meet as well.  ;)

Thank you for finding me here and participating in this renewal ceremony.  Hope it was fun for you too.  8)

*Hugs Sam and Ellie* I completely agree with that sentiment.

By "other places" did you mean like other orgs, or more private places? *grins at both of them*