DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What poppin' DM heads?

Odic Khan

I started slowly reading through the WoT series a few weeks ago. From A New Spring up to mid-way through The Great Hunt.

Of course, the next obvious course of action an a fully fledged internet geek was to scour the net until I found a suitable forum.

;)

Here I am. So now a little about myself:

I'm a liberal from Massachusetts, and I'm a hip hop head. So basically, underground hip hop is where I'm at. Def Jux, Canibus, Rhymesayers, Bay Area cats, etc. I'm also a makeshift producer and emcee, and Im currently working on my first mixtape.

I also love Indie Rock, asian food, and pop culture. I smoke, don't drink (often, by choice) and I smoke weed. Also by choice, Im walking under the influence of Islam, and in the next year or so when I travel ot NYC to begin college, I plan to fully convert to Islam.

Bout it, so whats crackin'?

ohhhhh, well, dispite having some waay different views than you (I'm a christian, and would be a conservative, except that I'm only 15), but...well, there are ppl of all different types on the forums, and we get over our differences.

Anyways, I started the series last year, read it in 7 months, I read the first 9, and then NS, then I finished up. Some ppl say that the books get worse as they go on, I totally disagree, I did like the Eye of the World best, but a Knife of Dreams was awesome too.

Guest Egwene

Hi Ocic... striking Avatar! 8)

The book discussin boards will give you spoilers about the story... you might want to avoid them until you are on the later books. The rest of the forum is pretty safe from that aspect.

Wish you hadn't mentioned food... feeling hungry now..lol. What is it you'll be studying?

Welcome to dm!!

I have a few frineds who r kinda like u.

Except for the whole islam thing!!

But it is a good to have u hear

we can always use more people to make this site our own little world.

Okay that was corny but had to say it.

Welcome again to the site of the dragon!!!

lol

Archived