DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

..:: Feast of Fools Dance::..

Little Miss

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love a brownie. But I would prefer it if you would care to show me how well you jig :)

I know Limi, they are in a place of their own ;)

*listens to the music intently* No, a jig wouldn't be right for this event, but not to fear, dancing is a lot like swordplay, so I have plenty of surprises up my sleeves  ;)

Shall we then Talya? *bows and offers up my hand*

*enters the Ballroom dressed as she appears in her siggy, does a quick lap of the room to see who all has come, and starts to mingle* Sorry I am late, there were a few things going on at the WT that kept me, but I am here now.

*eyes the room* Tis a tad smaller than normal, but life carries many of us away to other places. *smiles* As to the decorations, compliments of the Settlement my dear. *grins* And it's wonderful to get out and about and see other's homes.

Finally extricating himself from his surprises for his bonded Al Jenn calmly makes his way over to the quaint ball the Lady of the Tower has thrown. Striding across the grounds he thinks to himself how lucky he is to have someone who is absolutely so amazing. Crossing the last of the lawn, he seizes Saidin and weaves for himself a celestial mask mimicking the twinkling stars in the sky above. Weaving air he lets the door slowly open before creating another illusion. Two dragons, one pitch black and the other of the purest white, weave around each other and make their way into the dance. Dimming the light in the dance he makes the dragons intertwine spinning faster and faster blurring and losing solidity. They suddenly stop forming the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai both the Guardians and the Servants. Letting it spin slowly above the dancers he ties it off. Letting the lighting return to normal he strides into the ballroom. He immediately picks out his bonded, there is no other who can compare to the light of his heart. Ignoring everything else Al Jenn gracefully crosses the room and smiles at Little Miss. Extending his hand he takes hers in his and brings it to his mouth gently kissing it.

I would be honored if you grant me this dance, milady. *Still holding her hand he bows formally*

Archived