A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LADIES, YOUR TURN- Hunk Pluck

dimmu666

August MD Topic  

13 members have voted

1. 1. August MD Topic

• What is your favourite comedy, why? [Ell]
    • UK/US immigration: Fine the way it is or try something new? [el Nynaeve]
    • What is the climate like where you live? How does it affect you? What do you like/dislike about it? [Meesh]
    • The Aiel honor system: strengths and weaknesses [Mystica]
    • How does Technology affect your lives? [Nephitess]
    • Ethanol, Pros and Cons; is it worth the cost? [Red2111]
    • Animal rights: Are we doing enough? [Cleopatra]

Since we have a chick pick, its only fair that you ladies are able to express yourselves likewise. Although i'm of the male homo sapiens species, the 'homo' does not illustrate that i'm bent so pls don't get any wrong ideas.

I've made this a bit easier because i've learnt that you girlies are more "sophisticated" and would undoubtably deny things like one-nighters. So you have a choice between a relationship and a 1 night playtime aite?

pls post back to tell us which one you're choice is about.

I'll give it a go. Why not? :P

I'm not a one night stand type of girl, but for a night of dancing and cuddling, I pick Mat. For a long-term relationship, either Rand or Perrin, out of the ones listed. I ended up voting for Rand, because 1) Perrin has become a bit annoying in later books, 2) Rand's girls are willing to share, 3) I like Min and Aviendha, and 4) I don't want Faile to stab me. :P

But as far as guys not on the list, I could also go for Lan or Tam, if the age difference weren't so big.

All right, ny votes...

First, I'm not the "one night" -type at all, and a married woman at that. But, just for the fun of it, I'll imagine I'm not.

And, for the same reason, I'll imagine that none of the men I get to choose from are "occupied" either. Sure, Rand seems likely to have another at the same time - but that's not for me. As I wouldn't choose him, it doesn't matter anyway. But I'm not the sharing kind, and I'm not the kind who steals anyone who already has a wife or girlfriend.

Then there's the little "problem" of age. If I didn't care (and I suppose I shouldn't) then I'd choose Perrin for a husband, just for the reason he seems to be the one most like me... and I'll choose Mat to have a "fun night out" with. But they and the other "heroes" is at least 10 years younger than me, and frankly, I'm not sure I'd like that.

Gaul, maybe, if he wasn't so darn tall - I'm about Moiraine's height and too tall men just don't get picked by me.

Who is left, then, on the list?

Rahvin, Bayle, Thom and Moridin...

Rahvin and Moridin is out of the question, as I like to be able to think and decide for myself.

Bayle Domon, well, maybe - but I'm no fan of ships and sailing and as he probably won't give that up...

Thom Merrilin, then. Well, maybe he IS the one for me! Or maybe Tam al'Thor... but he's not even on the list... and there's a age-difference at the other end for them.

Where are all the men aroud 40?

Guest Egwene

yes, girls, some glaring ommissions there...

Lan, of course... but where are Rhuarc, Gareth Bryne and Jahar Narishma?? Surely, no list is complete without them?!

Minnea, I have the same problems you have. So husband aside... Hmm Jahar Narishma seems ideal for that evening out that Zardi was talking about... I bet he is a natural dancer. For a long term project... hmmm... I think Rhuarc is the best husband material of the lot. Not suprisingly... he has had the best training :D

ladies ladies....the glaring ommisions are due to the fact that each poll can only have 10 options and not because i'm a total retard (which you all seem to believe) :evil: . Yes i should've put Lan but there was discussion about him being totally ugly and a bit er...stonefaced so i skipped him for the time being. I'm sure you ladies would feel totally protected with lan but if i walked past you on the street and just casually checked out your new sexy dress, he'd have chopped off my head before i could say ouch..its his casual way of killing ppl that freaks me out *shiver*

Well, seems that so far Mat is still the favorite and if i was a woman i'd totally go for Mat too cos hes just awesome. But maybe the age difference is a bit big for some of you but fantasizing and speculation means you can be as young as you want again (like the ultimate de-wrinkler cream).

and so here as best i could without having a sex change operation, created zis list. I would've thought Galad's popularity would be at least above 0% since hes meant to be the total hottie, but yes perhaps you girls don't like D&G model look-alikes.

out for now, keep voting ladies

Guest Egwene

we do appreciate your effort, Dimmu... it's just that from a female point of view, some of the guys look a bit different...

Galad, is just a decoration. Even when he did jump into action, he got it wrong. Pretty arm to lean on but not much else...

Lan on the other hand... he sounds like a challenge *g*, he promises adventure and his description

He is tall with long hair, gray at the temples, held back from his face by a narrow leather band. His face is made from stony planes and angles, weathered but unlined despite the gray in his hair. He has blue eyes and is very tall.

sounds like that of a hero :P

Mat........ well he'd be great fun to spend a day at the funfair with, or go to a party but romance??? He'd be chatting up your best friend behind your back before you could say 'this is...'. Maybe once he has been round Tuon a bit more... And his description...*He has a wiry body and brown eyes. He is long-limbed as a stork*..hmmm... let's just say it could be more flattering.:roll:

Obviously, not every female would agree... (if we did, some men would be very lucky and the rest of the male population very sad) though for those that posted sofar, a 'other' option is needed. The votes for Mat have probably been made by men *grin* :wink:

I'd say Mat for a one nighter (I, for one, am not totally against them as long as it's not a regular habit) because I bet he's got some good tricks. As for long term, I'd probably pick Tallanvor. I always picture him as kind of hot and I like his self control towards Morgase.

I am not a one nighter type of girl... plus I am engaged.. but if I had to choose between the people listed I would take either Rand or Mat.

However there are some people who did not make the list that I would like to replace. Rhuarc for one. He is sexy! Also I cannot remember his name at the moment but the Aiel man who protected Faile while she was gai'shain. He seemed really sweet and very protective. Very attractive.

*blushes like a mad woman* :oops:

I am not a one nighter type of girl... plus I am engaged.. but if I had to choose between the people listed I would take either Rand or Mat.

However there are some people who did not make the list that I would like to replace. Rhuarc for one. He is sexy! Also I cannot remember his name at the moment but the Aiel man who protected Faile while she was gai'shain. He seemed really sweet and very protective. Very attractive.

*blushes like a mad woman* :oops:

Rolan was his name and I was very sad to see him die and angry at the manner of his death (in fact, I'm quite angry with Perrin the Impetuous over that...why does almost every character in this series, including the more careful Perrin, jump to conclusions in such an abysmal manner?). Dammit I liked Rolan too...!!

Since Mat (who IS my favorite) is unavailable (and only married 'cause he was told it had to happen) and my next choices are also unavailable (i.e. Lan and Rhuarc), I choose Tam al'Thor...or Logain...

R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived