DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Farseer/Liveship traders/Tawny man question (Possible spoilers)

Hallow

I just finished reading Assassin's quest and I'm wondering if going straight on to Fool's errand and the rest of The Tawny Man trilogy before reading Liveship traders will mean I miss out on certain elements? Put simply, can I read Farseer-Tawny Man-Liveship Traders without spoiling anything?

The events of LIVESHIP play a small but noticeable role in the TAWNY MAN books. I don't think it's crucial, but certainly reading the TAWNY MAN books will reveal certain things about LIVESHIP's ending and who survives.

I'd read the four series in the order they were published: FARSEER-LIVESHIP TRADERS-TAWNY MAN-RAIN WILD CHRONICLES.

Thanks for the advice Wert, helpful as always :) Sad to say I already started "Tawny Man" though, couldn't wait and I wanted to read more about Fitz immediately  :P Will read Liveship traders after it though, all in all I don't feel im missing out on to much, so far it's only been what the fool has been up to, his horse and the dream where Fitz supposedly saved him while he was "on the deck of a ship", oh and all the stories of "Bingtown dragons".

• 2 weeks later...

(Spoiler alert)

Just finished the Tawny man books and have to say that I think the ending was perfect. That last sentence "I am content." really struck home with me after all that Fitz had been through.

Archived