DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
LilyElizabeth

Mass Murder: The Person Above Me

I murder LilyElizabeth for saying it's okay to steal from Lightfuls! XD It's fine, though. I'll rise in the ranks fast, and then I'll steal from the Lightfuls.

I murder Adastreia because she murdered my rl sister Lily and because she isn't Tear!

I murder Illian Tear because I want to practice for Tarmon Gai'don, and his avatar picture makes him an appropriate proxy for the Dragon Reborn.

If you haven't noticed I've done it multiple times. I murder Adastreia for telling me what I can and can't do. Especially since I was the only 1 to tryand free her from the wolves.

I murder Illian Tear because becoming entrapped by the wolves was actually a part of my master plan; I was exactly where I wanted to be (think slave Bao). And it's one thing to kill the Great Lord as part of a power play, and quite another to try to kill her for "breaking rules." XD

1 hour ago, Illian Tear said:

You can't do that. I'm 2 people above you. Anyway. I murder Lily because she broke rules.

As you can see by the time stamp, we posted at the same time. I murder you for not noticing this. 

I murder Cross because she is Moridin and I don't believe in sucking up to the leaders. 

I murder Cross because she didn't pay proper homage to the Dark One and her minions. 

i murder  lily for cutting in line 

and i dont pay homage to stupid minions. thats just dumb. 

Edited by Cross