DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
LilyElizabeth

Mass Murder: The Person Above Me

I murder the person above me because they're the Dark Lord, and need to be putdown so that the Chosen and Nae'blis can rule.

Edited by Lord Luc

I murder Tear because I have a deep burning desire to be wicked.  *evil laughter*

I murder Illian Tear because I once placed a bet with Moridin that I could murder more people than he could in a year. Terms were as follows: if I won, he'd hand over the title of Nae'blis to me; if I lost, he'd incinerate me with the True Power. Even though his death kinda rendered all this moot, I'd still like to see how I do. XD 

I murder Illian Tear (again) because apparently the Great Lord brought him back, and I don't like loose ends.

Edited by Adastreia

I murder Cross because someone told me she's the one who stole my sa'angreal. I'm also missing a bag of Cheetos Puffs, but on second thought, I think I actually may have eaten those earlier....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yes, I am. Still have a cough though.   I can’t wait to have grandkids!
    • I don't know about videos, but there are at least 3 separate CD recordings of Mozart's final symphonies by Harnoncourt.  The earliest cycle was with the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra of Amsterdam.  It was recorded back in the '80s and is quite different from his later recordings, especially the tempo if #40.  The second set was with the Chamber Orchestra of Europe and was recorded between 1992-1997.  The final set was the one in the second video. (2014 with the Vienna Concentus Musicus, not too long before his death.) That CD set is only 39-41 though.
    • I agree with you Lady. I never had grandparents, so I wouldn't know from the kid's pov, but he really enjoys coming in my room and visiting with me. I only spoil him a little bit because I'm also kind of a parent to him as well.    Ryrin, are you feeling better?  I sure hope so. 
    • It’s me Kaylee, the guy that thinks moderation is nothing less than surrendering your soul. 
    • Rammstein was there by the way since it's the next thing from the pile. Friday listened the first cd from this concert, second cd the next opportune time. This will bump up both Rammstein and Germany in the list by some 7000 seconds, but how much, we'll find out at the next update which has other new things too (I foresee Pink Floyd, Gypsy Kings, Sting and Hurt and the Merciless at least; Prince, Cher, Belle and Sebastian--- the next one's print is so written that I'd have to take it out to see what it is--- Roger Whittaker's collection, I remembered rather than taking it out; also collection by Kaija Koo, and something by Kandia Kouyate).