DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

That Secret Idea You Have That You Really Want To Happen, But Won't

Luckers

The Ogier find the Song...

Loial:  "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay. I sleep all night and I work all day."

Elder Haman, Covril, and Erith: "He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day."

.....I think I'll stop right there..

:D That was funny. The picture I visualised in my head because of it, very funny.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A POV from Taim where it turns out he was meant to be at Shadar Logoth helping Sammael fight Rand in aCoS, but when sammael gets caught by mashadar, he screams to Taim, "help me!" but Taim just smiles and balefires him or something, and then Moridin comes up behind Taim, puts a hand on his shoulder and says "you work for me now"

(Scene where Gawyn meets Rand)

Gawyn:  You killed my mother

Rand: No I didn't.  Rahvin did!

Gawyn:  You killed my mother

Egwene: No he didn't, Rahvin did!

Gawyn: You killed my mother

*Perrin appears*

Perrin: No he didn't.  Your mother is here, alive, well and unharmed.

Gawyn:  Nooo.  This must be a construct of the one power.

*Gawyn rushes forward and stabs Morgase*

Morgase: Son!  What have you done?!  *Dies*

Gawyn:  Nooo! I killed my mother!

Gawayn: No I cant believe its not butter!

Rand: It really isn't.

*Gawayn rushes forward and stabs the tub of I cant believe its not butter*

*perrin enters*

Perrin: Hey do you like the new black dye I got for my beard?

Gawayn: That's a white dye not black.

*Gawayn stabs Perrins beard*

Rand: Jeez! You really are a twat.

I hope its turns out that Asmodean didn't die. That it was all a dream and everything that happened since was all in Rands imagination. Sammael is still alive, taint is still there and the whole lot.

There's an episode where the have a hide and seek Olympics. I love it, check it out if you haven't seen it.

Rand has a foursome with Min, Elayne, and Aviendha. Oooh Yeeah

Hahahaha.... I'm sure you're not the only guy who has dreamed this one up but as a woman, I am here to tarnish this little fantasy:

Remember Elayne is pregnant and Avienda will get knocked up eventually.  Not sure how sexy a foursome would be with two hormonal, emotional, big bellied women thrown into the mix.  I can just see it now:  Elayne huffing and puffing, complaining about her butt looking too big in this position and Avienda, under the influence of hormones, stabs Rand in the throat for looking at her the wrong way. 

All the while, Min quietly steps out of THAT mess and ends up sleeping with Taim.

Cheers!

Kristen

(Long time lurker... first time poster.  Yawn.)

Elayne kills Galad for being a whitecloak

Gawyn kills Elayne for killing Galad

Morgase kills Gawyn for killing Elayne

Rand sleeps with Morgase

Tallanvor by mistake kills Demandred who has secretly been posing as Rand, whom Tallanvor knows has been getting it on with his lover.

Avienda kills Tallanvor because she believes he has killed Rand, fulfilling the prophecy about the one who is dead but still lives.

Faile drowns aboard a Sea Folk Raker in a storm that kills all the Sea Folk

Rand has a foursome with Min, Elayne, and Aviendha. Oooh Yeeah

Hahahaha.... I'm sure you're not the only guy who has dreamed this one up but as a woman, I am here to tarnish this little fantasy:

Remember Elayne is pregnant and Avienda will get knocked up eventually.  Not sure how sexy a foursome would be with two hormonal, emotional, big bellied women thrown into the mix.  I can just see it now:  Elayne huffing and puffing, complaining about her butt looking too big in this position and Avienda, under the influence of hormones, stabs Rand in the throat for looking at her the wrong way. 

All the while, Min quietly steps out of THAT mess and ends up sleeping with Taim.

Cheers!

Kristen

(Long time lurker... first time poster.  Yawn.)

I have something to say about this, but I can't figure out how to say it AND maintain the PG-13 standard...

The armies of the Light march towards Shayol Ghul.

Borderlanders side by side with Aiel

Seanchan side by side with Aes Sedai

Tuatha'an side by side with Ogier

Seafolk side by side with the Band of the Red Hand

They reach the Pit of Doom, The Dark One emerges using Moridin's body, Rand steps forward.

The three become one, Callandor blazes, the True Power roars.

Moridin laughs hysterically as Rand is killed by Alivia, cackling 'I have won again, Lews Therin'.

Rand gasps and utters with his last breath, 'Tell me one thing... Who killed Asmodean?'

The DO grins evily.... 'Alright, I will grant you this one request. And then you will be mine forever. Asmodean was killed by ...'

Cutscene...

RJ appears in the sky above the Pit of Doom, lightening and thunder roaring around him, muting whatever the DO was saying. As the sky calms down, Rand lies still on the smoldering ground, the three standing above his body.

RJ: 'alright children, you've been playing in Tel'aran'rhiod long enough. Time to wake up and tend the sheep and prepare for Beltine. Hop hop!'

Thus endeth the 3rd Age of the Wheel of Time. It was not the End, but it was an End.

Mat discovers that he misheard what his new title is, due to the Seanchan drawl. The actual title is Prince of Ravers, and his main duty has something to do with flailing his limbs to a steady beat.

Haha, and then he finds some ancient ter'angreal called glowsticks.

Every major city has Traveling buildings where permanently tied off gateways are linked to Traveling buildings in each other major city.  You could then have smaller Traveling buildings with tied off gateways for more local travel.  Basically, train stations with gateways.

Every major city has Traveling buildings where permanently tied off gateways are linked to Traveling buildings in each other major city.  You could then have smaller Traveling buildings with tied off gateways for more local travel.  Basically, train stations with gateways.

i've fantasized about these in our world.... better than transporter technology from Star Trek. No disassembling of no atoms.

My name is Gawyn Trakand. You killed my mother; prepare to die.

Hello. My name is Gawyn Trakand. You killed my mother; prepare to die.

HELLO! My name is Gawyn Trakand! You killed my mother; prepare to die.

HELLO! MY NAME IS GAWYN TRAKAND! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER; PREPARE TO DIE!

i've fantasized about these in our world.... better than transporter technology from Star Trek. No disassembling of no atoms.

I remember an idea being tossed around some time earlier about whether it would be feasible to create large cuendillar tubes (just a few feet long and as large in diameter as you want the opening to be) and insert them into open gateways, and then let the weave collapse. Hypothetically, the connection would still remain open because the tube would prevent gateway from collapsing completely -- essentially preventing the Pattern from closing the slice connecting two distant points. No idea whether this would even work in theory, though.

I remember an idea being tossed around some time earlier about whether it would be feasible to create large cuendillar tubes (just a few feet long and as large in diameter as you want the opening to be) and insert them into open gateways, and then let the weave collapse. Hypothetically, the connection would still remain open because the tube would prevent gateway from collapsing completely -- essentially preventing the Pattern from closing the slice connecting two distant points. No idea whether this would even work in theory, though.

I like this idea, so of course I thought of all sorts of ways it could end up closing! I think space starts putting increasing pressure on the weaves. So if you're lucky they warp around the side of the cuendillar device and close normally. If you aren't lucky, it unweaves like we saw in tPoD and the gateway vanishes without having to close. And possibly explodes horribly!

Archived