DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Journey Map

matthew

Firstly hello. Now, I am looking for a map that shows the paths of the main characters, a visual chronology of sorts. I am aware of SevenSpokes and others, but what I am looking for is a map, not text.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Ooh, a map showing the paths that they have all been on would be nice. It's hard sometimes to keep it straight in my head where exactly people have been and currently are. A map would be easier than text. Though it would start getting crazy once all the traveling comes into play.

I did think about doing this very thing at one point, I was planning to use it as a guide to starting to learn Flash (you know, animated like).

Perhaps when I next start a re-read (probably in a couple of months, when I have all my books again).

But that requires note-taking during reading. Which I hate doing.

I'll do it at some point, as in several years down the line.

Oooh... Maybe I could just use the Encyclopedia-wot and their chapter summaries.

*Me has a plan*

Might as well let you know that i've started, and and up to Chapter 5 of tEotW 9before anyone moves anywhere :P), but i'm having major issues with getting to grips with scripting the control buttons. Might have another bash at that this weekend.

I once wanted a map like you're asking for, but that was around my 3rd of 4th re-read.

By now the thought of it gives me a headache Smiley

No way would I want to try to create a map like that, but it would be cool to see one. Especially if it were an interactive flash thing.

• 3 years later...

Archived