DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Everyone

Badman929

Hi everybody. Although I've known about this website for a while, I've just now registered an account.  I started the series in 2000 based on a friend's recommendation.  It was the first fantasy series I'd ever tried, and I'm glad I did.  I'm currently rereading the series as I found that things weren't as familiar as they should be when reading the new books.  Stop in and say hello if you have the time.

Jimmy

Hi everybody. Although I've known about this website for a while, I've just now registered an account.  I started the series in 2000 based on a friend's recommendation.  It was the first fantasy series I'd ever tried, and I'm glad I did.  I'm currently rereading the series as I found that things weren't as familiar as they should be when reading the new books.  Stop in and say hello if you have the time.

Jimmy

Welcome!  I'm sorry that you started with this series, as if you read anymore fantasy it'll all be downhill from here!

Hello Jimmy! I am Limi! It's a pleasure to meet you. :) We have lots of things to do around here.

Firstly there are three main sections. The Social groups, The Role playing groups and  Discussion/Debate groups.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here. ^^ I or, some one will be able to answer them.

Archived