DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

United States of Tara - Showtime, Mondays

Red2111

okay i forget what time this show comes on on mondays, but i make sure to DVR it.

anyone else watch it?? for those that dont heres a slight run down on the show

it's in its 2nd season right now and is directed by Stephen Speilberg.  the show focuses on Tara, her multiple personality disorder and her family as well.  but the main focus is on the struggle of Tara trying to take control of her life and find a way to do away with her personalities.

its actulaly a good show, each personality is unique and the actress is wonderful.  the supporting cast is also great as well and though Tara is the main story line, you find yourself wanting to know her families story as much as hers.

I love this show, especially Marshall. The second season is going well, though the most recent episode was a bit light on development--personally I reckon they'd do better with 40 minute episode, but whatever.

i agree luckers.  honestly i could see them doing an hour epi, and stretch the plot and focus on the side characters. 

Marshall is sweet :)  i thought they could drag out his indecision a bit longer though lol 

i find it interesting that it appears their adding 2 new personalities to Tara this season.  though i like this show, i don't see how they can continue it for much longer, maybe a season or two.  once Tara resolves her underlaying issue the personalities will disapear and the foundation of the show will be gone.

however, i think that her daughter will transition now *nods* especially with her playing dress up and identifying herself in the fable goddess/warrior.

• 2 weeks later...

the syrup thing??  i don't remember that.  but with her playing dress up and the smoking weed i can see somethign triggering her into transitioning. 

a 3rd season??  wow, thats actually surprising.

with this new personality, it seems like Tara will find the root of her problem and be able to do away with the personalities.  of course, then the threapist might try a total take over once the other personalities are dealt with.

i can see it as a duck out between Tara, Alice and the Threapist

i didn't expect this series to go for another season, i hope they don't run it into the ground.  its a great series, they shoudln't ruin it by airing it too long lol

Archived