DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello everyone,

I only started reading the WoT series just over a year ago and I just finished reading (well, listening to) The Gathering Storm.  Been anxious to get online and discuss the WoT for a rather long time but was hesitant due to the potential for spoilers.

Now that I'm caught up I look forward to being a part of the Dragonmount community.  :)

Welcome to DM Giovanni :)

You started reading the series a year ago and finished now? That's impressing will I say. I started reading the Eye of the World in november 2008 and I'm in the final chapters of the Shadow Rising. But I've taken a couple of breaks too I shall admit. Hope you enjoy it here

Welcome to DM Giovanni :)

You started reading the series a year ago and finished now? That's impressing will I say. I started reading the Eye of the World in november 2008 and I'm in the final chapters of the Shadow Rising. But I've taken a couple of breaks too I shall admit. Hope you enjoy it here

Thanks!  It's not as impressive as you might think.  I have a half hour commute to work everyday and have bought all the books as audiobooks from audible.com.  So I just listen to them on the way to/from work, while I'm at the gym, cutting the grass, jogging, washing the cars, etc.  It's awesome because I find myself looking forward to chores.  :p

haha awesome man!

I should by those audio books one day but for now I think I'll stick with the books reading them in my own speed.

;D