DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New and Irish

Conor

Hey and welcome to Dragonmount! :D

If you want to discuss the books, then obviously you should go to the book discussion forums. :P If you haven't read all the books, watch out for spoilers.

If you just want to be random and meet new people, you should go to Fiddlesticks. :wink:

I hope you'll like it here. :D

Guest Egwene

Hi Conor... how are you doing?

It's been a while since I visited your neck of the woods...*aah..fond memories*... Hope you'll enjoy browsing this place :P

also there is the orgs who are ooc factions named after the groups in the books with difrent areas of interest..and there is the divs for in character rolleplay

so something for everyone

hi and welcome

Guest Egwene

looks like an invasion from the emerald isles... another poster over on Asmoden's thread... you guys sure like to party :wink:

Keith... I think your Avatar is too big... can you check it out ...there is a thread at the top here with the regs. Cheers, mate.

If you aren't doing anything on Thursday evening... check out Fiddlesticks... you might fancy taking part in our 24hr challenge :P

Guest Egwene

and there is another floating around on another thread here... four new guys from Ireland... sure you're not all brothers?? *g*

and with any luck i'll convince some friends to have a look too.

Yeah we Irish like to get around, so as time goes on I'll certainly be putting more onto the boards.

And to answer, I'm from Dublin, but don't hold that against me!

Guest Egwene

we won't... it's supposed to be quite a fun city 8)

Conor, if you or anyone else for that matter would like to aquire a sig... there is a sig auction on Fiddlesticks. All you need to do is post a number.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5561

If you win, Ata will add the writing you want to it. This one finishes on Sunday... though Ata might do another once it's finished, if we're lucky... Good luck :)

Wow all these Irish folk all of a sudden :D

Welcome, fellow celts from a Scot. As a couple of the others have said come check out the Band of the Red Hand org... great place, loads to drink and very friendly. With a few Irish already there. *chuckle*

This is a brilliant site so have fun.

Slainte

You haven't been to the rest of the boards, Rochaid?? :shock:

*is shocked to know Rochaid has been missing out on sooooo much fun until now....

... and very happy, because he's on his way to catch up :P *

Archived