DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Reunions

drizzt_scimitar

I was just rereading some of the books, and I was just thinking how cool it would be if every main character that left in the group in EotW (Rand, Mat, Perrin, Lan, Moiraine, Egwene, Thom, Nynaeve) would all be together in one big scene in the last book. It would sort of show a sense of completeness, as in "look how far we all have come". Plus it would just be awesome to see them all together again... what do you guys think?

i´m sure it will happen, TG will gather perrin(manetheren, the red eagle), mat(prince of the ravens and the red hand)lan and nyaneve(malkier)ewgene(the white tower)moraine and rand(aiel, black tower, tear-dylin-, illian-m.stepanneos-, arad doman-the wolf-, cairhien-talmanes-, andor-elayne-) it will be great, but maybe rand will strike at shayol ghul with ashaman and aes sedai, and leave the butchers bill to the others, maybe two battles will be, one with the one power and other with the weapons

Yes, that will probably happen, but I don't think it will be like a gathering. Me thinks its more of a pre-TG scene where all the armies are riding out to the battlefield to confront the enemy, then they each see each other.

Then again, there's the chance that TG will take place everywhere. Trollocs spewing out of some strange thing (since they cant go through waygates), while all the good-guys massacre them.

That could happen after TG if theres anything left that is. A kind of whos left standing kinda thing, so it might not even be all of them.

They all have a part to play though so I think they'll gather but not all at the same time.

I picture a large meeting shortly before TG breaks out with Rand giving everyone a few words of wisdom, or something like that. Then Rand will lead a small stike force on Shaol Goul that will be there to protect him as he battles the Dark One. At the same time Mat will face the trollocs in the west and Perrin will face the trollocs in the east.

• 4 weeks later...

Rand doesn't do small intimate meetings to tell his closer friends or advisors what he is going to be doing. He's always jumping all over the place through gateways and most of the time no one knows where he shall land.

I've always been of the opinion that TG would have to be fought on many separate fronts. Eventually the Wodnerboys would be drawn together due to the T'avereness and they'd do what needs to be done.

I almost expect a more fragmented coming together. Everyone has grown so arrogant in their own ways that I don't think Rand would have much to say to them. They will do what needs to be done without advice is my thoughts on this.

Archived