DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin's meeting with his old "friends"

TheDiceAgain...

I commented in my response to athena's question about Berelain's "Man in White" that I was looking forwards to Perrin's forthcoming meeting with the Whitecloaks because he's inevitably going to run into Jaret Byar and Dain Bornhald who hate him fiercely. Anybody else think this will be a very interesting meeting?

What other approaching confrontations are you looking forward to?

I want Rand to put that jumped up fool Egwene in her place, but I doubt it will happen. RJ will probably just find some way to further emasculate a hero that could have been one of the all time greatests in Fantasy fiction. Instead we're left with RJ's contention on the reality of heroics and the limitations of man-kind.

Damn realism.

:D

-Genesis_XVI

Rand and Perrin.

Why you ask? Min's viewing told him Perrin had to be with Rand or something bad will happen (not that it won't happen, just that he needs to be there for it to not be worse).

The first time was Dumai's wells.

The second I have no idea what it could be, but the ta'veren effect seems to urge Rand and Perrin (and I Mat's probably going to be there too) more strongly now. So it's going to be something.

Galad does not hate Rand. He has no reason to hate Rand. He KNOWS that Rand didn't kill Morgase, he thinks he killed the guy who did, one of them at least.

His opinion of Rand seemed to be a guy who would best be avoided but, because he joined the Children of the Light, he will have to deal with eventaully.

And now that he knows that Rand fought the Seanchan and defeated them, everyone seems to know this except Rand, combined that Rand is also fighting the shadow with a passion, he is very intrested in hooking up and joining Rands forces, and bring the WC with him.

Definitely want to see the meetings between:

Rand-Mat/Tuon

Rand&Wives-Tam

Morgase-Elayne/Rand&Wives

Elayne-Talmanes, Mom's new boyfriend

Mat(Emporer Mat)-Anyobody, especially a noble

Lan-Moraine

Nyaneave-Myrelle, you know why!!!

Rand/Elayne-Gawyn and/or Galad

It's gonna be hilarious!!!

Wouldn't it be great if Berelain's "man in white" was Galad? Every other woman seems to fall head over heels for him. It would be nice for her to get a little of her own.

That is exactly what I have been expecting since Mins' viewing...I guess we'll have to wait and see...

R

• 2 weeks later...

Galad and Rand only if they figure out that they share the same mother and acknowledge each other as half brothers.

Rand and Lan vs. Slayer if it even has time or is possible to happen because Lord Luc (which along with Isam is Slayer) is actually Rand's mother's brother (Rand's Uncle). Plus Isam is Lan's cousin so that is why Lan would be involved. I'm not sure how it would all work out Lord Luc being in the real world and Isam being in Tel'aran'rhiod I am just thinking maybe Lan will take Lord Luc in the real world for Rand and Rand will take Isam in Tel'aran'rhiod for Lan who knows.

Obviously Rand vs. Moridin or Shaidar Haran or both.

Archived