DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Berelain and her man in "white"???

athena

Hi guys, quick question- I am re-reading the series and just finished LoC. Min has a vision about Berelain eventually going ga ga over a "man in white", would that be Galad? He is a whitecloak and pretty and we all know Egwene will end up with Gawyn so that leaves Galad free, I just can't remember ever hearing/reading afterwards anything about that.

That's the general thought, although I'm sure if you asked RJ you'd get an RAFO. I don't believe that particular viewing is mentioned more than a couple of times. It makes some sense now that Galad and the Whitecloaks are heading to the same general area as Perrin, Berelain and their Senchan "allies"(I think). The only other "Man in White" I could think of would be one of the recently freed Shaido ga'shain but that's really stretching things.

Incidentally, is anyone else looking forward to Perrin's reunion with Jaret Byar and Dain Bornhald as much as I am? Both of them are with Galad and Byar at least, hates Perrin with a passion. It's one of those things that kind of gets lost in the multitude of sub-plots but ought to provide some very interesting reading...

I thin its gonna be Galad, becuase other than some random gai'shan I cant think of anyone else who would be a "man in white". Also, ya I really do look forward to perrins meating with byar. Perrins gonna be alot bigger, and hes gonna have the wolf eyes.ya. 8)

Archived