A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*insert shameful plug*

Hello everyone ^^

I'm running a themed mafia on the Organized Games board. It's based off of the book series Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever, and it is for 20 players. Hope to see you there ;D

*shameful plug end*

That sounds interesting mcs, but I'm having to limit my mafia at the moment, I really don't have time. Plus I'm putting together my Lord of the Rings epic game which will start once this one finishes.

Two shameless plugs in one game.

I think both Min and Lily are Mafia...can't you just tell it's oozing out of them :D

What sister aren't allowed to have fun? I have always left her alone in games so I thought heck I will get it done and over with first thing. I am sure she feels the same way. It is day one, we are joking around till everyone checks in and we all have to get serious and hunt scum.

• Club Leader

So, do you guys think the mafia are the seven sins? And doesn't that seem like a lot of mafia? Still, which one of you sexy thangs is lust? Inquiring minds NEED to know.  ;) This is Pete's game. I KNOW one of you HAS to be lust!  :P :P :P :P

I'm in the game, you lot have just been around far longer than me and know each other better LMAO *checks post counts and is intimidated* :D Sometimes it feels like i'm intruding on personal jokes LMAO even though i do LOVE it here.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I'm not fast...  >:( It takes two dates and a movie for me. Well you could get me drunk and take advantage of me, this is Vegas after all.

Archived