[poll] who would you slap

DaiAldazar

Are you going to help?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to help?

• Yes
    • No

Guest cwestervelt

Elayne. She really pissed my off in Knife of Dreams with her carelessness, arrogance and who cares attitude.

Let's see...

Two dead Aes Sedai and several hundred soldiers because she wouldn't accept anyone elses advice when dealing with the Black Sisters. And what does she say afterwards? I was never in danger, Min told me I was going to have healthy kids and she is never wrong.

I wouldn't object to slapping Elayne, but I'd go after Egwene first, then Cadsuane. Egwene started off as a likeable person, but she's become so arrogant. I hate the way she treated Mat and the Band, how she spied into her friends's dreams, how she ignores Siuan's advice, etc etc.

Cadsuane has slapped Rand too many times for my liking, so she's got some coming her way from me. :P

Guest Egwene

Hmmmm, I am not in the habit of going round slapping people. But I'd love to have words with the boys. Rand (for his arrogance towards almost everyone and his total lack of communication with Egwene), Mat (for playing the fool at times when being serious would have sorted the missunderstandings) and Perrin (for being really clever in some respects, but blatently ignoring his own cleverness the moment Faile is involved).

Guest cwestervelt
Hmmmm' date=' I am not in the habit of going round slapping people. But I'd love to have words with the boys. Rand (for his arrogance towards almost everyone and his total lack of communication with Egwene), Mat (for playing the fool at times when being serious would have sorted the missunderstandings) and Perrin (for being really clever in some respects, but blatently ignoring his own cleverness the moment Faile is involved).

.[/quote']

His total lack of communication with Egwene? She is at least as much to blame for that as he is. More, considering the fact that her group of Aes Sedai have given him no more reason to trust them than Elaida's have. They tried the same thing with the Caemlyn nobles as Elaida's tried with Colavere. Egwene hasn't been trying to open any communication with him either, she has just been jumping to conclusions, usually wrong, about what he is doing.

Guest Egwene

Rand was in a commanding position much much earlier than Egwene. He also discovered traveling before she did. He should have from a tactical point of view formed a much stronger link with her as well as Nyn and Elayne whilst still in the Stone.

first egwene,then elayne...and then practically all the aes sedai(apart from verin and cadsuane).but first egwene...again and again and again!

and rand was doin stuff all the time(i.e;tryin to survive).what was egwene doing?busy doing F.A if u ask me!sorry but when it comes to egwene i admit i won't listen to reason

Guest cwestervelt

Egwene:

Rand was in a commanding position much much earlier than Egwene. He also discovered traveling before she did. He should have from a tactical point of view formed a much stronger link with her as well as Nyn and Elayne whilst still in the Stone.

chuckievi:

Why? They whine a lot and generally make his Perrin's, and Matt's lives living hells. I know I'd really want to form stronger bonds.....

After reading Knife of Dreams I'm not as irritated with Egwene as I was, but I too would ask why?

You say he learned how to Travel much earlier than Egwene. How is that relevant? Until she left for Salidar, he had no knowledge of where the Aes Sedai were hiding so he couldn't Travel there. Then, as she learned to Travel when she left Cairhien to go to Salidar the lack of contact was as much by her choice as his.

Prior to her being raised Amyrlin, all Egwene, Nynaeve and Elayne would do was make promises concerning a supposedly supportive group of Aes Sedai, without giving him any details. Considering what those Aes Sedai tried to do in Caemlyn, they were empty promises at that. Not a good way for 3 powerful channelers to encourage trust in someone that virtuall every Aes Sedai sees as a rabid dog that should be put down as soon as possible.

First and foremost, Faile. Just for the fact that she is in the story. Without her, Perrin would still be supremely awesome.

Then I think that Elaida needs to be slapped for being cocky and annoying.

After that, Nynaeve for thinking every man is a child whilst she herself is the true child.

Then Rand, for going into hiding instead of doing something useful for the lands he had conquered and for snagging tagging and bagging two of his three women.

I would slap..... nobody. I love them all. Egwene for her strength, Elayne for her determination, Min for just about everything, Avi for her very dry sense of humor, Tuon cause she's so much fun, Faile for her ability to stay calm and focused under severe emotional distress, Rand because he's got enough problems as it is, Perrin because of his big heart, Mat because he's so much like me at times, Lan because he's the only guy with the guts to go to the Borderlands, Nyneave cause she's SO much fun to read, Elida because she has NO IDEA what she's in for, yadda yadda yadda, I love them all for their own reasons.

I would not slap anybody! Instead what I would do is make all Aes Sedai trip over their own feet again and again until they are so shamed and embarassed that they will sit in a corner and come out only when asked! (hi hi hi, thinking about the situation when they tried to impress Rand with the "mirrow of mists)

TAIM THAT PIECE OF SH** MOTHERF'ER GOD DAMNED AHOLE!!!! i want him dead, buried, eaten and shat out by one of those worm thingies living in the blight!!!!!!!

Dude! he was basically screwed if Rand didn't save his arse by taking him for the black tower! and then he turns on him and hes a freakin darkfriend! if it was Logain that was in charge, all these ashaman would be kicking arse and totally hip with Randy ay?

can't say anymore really, hes a total asswipe

Archived