DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whatever you do...don't do it on your lower back!

:D

Your elbow...just kidding....

Your hip? Or shoulder?

I can't be the only person with Wheel of time ink!

Lets see what every one else has!

I actually was considering something like the one you have, only in the Old Tongue, but I finally decided on this one last September:

8831_277961205547_795585547_8870653.jpg

This photo is from right after I got it, and it's on my underarm... (Don't know if that's the right term, maybe "forearm"..? :-P Anyway, it's from my wrist to my elbow...) ;-) I'm very pleased with it! ;-)

(In case you wondered, it says "Sa Souvraya Niende Misain Ye", witch is "I'm lost in my own mind" in the Old Tongue...)

To be honest, if I ever do end up getting a WoT tattoo, chances are it wouldn't be the only one. Not that I have a clear idea of what other one(s) I might want, but there is just so much to reference, and gain inspiration from.

It's awesome.

I want to get an Ajah tattoo (Red), but I'm debating on how simple (Red Flame of TV) or complicated I want it (Red flame with added stuff... maybe the ring.... what else...? Hmm).

I love the idea of a WoT tattoo!  Unfortunately, I'm terrified of needles.  Also, if I ever work up the courage to actually get a tattoo, I'd want the four-leaf clover tattoo that Sue has on her thigh in the manga Clover.  It's such a bittersweet tale and I love the meaning of the tattoo and the strength of her character.