DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wouldnt it be fun if....?

padainfain

Wouldnt it be fun if Herid fel's death was all just a practical joke Fel played using the body of a drifter he found, but then whilst trying to get a good hiding spot to have a good laugh at Rand he hid so well he got lost, Caddy shack finds him and then thats her big plan to get rand to laugh again? pop Fel out of a gateway somewhere heaps random?

Also if Rand gave lews therrin "a go" of the cheodan kal at the black tower - in front of Taim - for funsies?

Funnest of all would be in the last chapter of AMOL we find out chuck norris is actually the creator.

Anyone else think of some fun zany twists AMOL may never really have in store?

• 1 month later...

How come there are no other threads on crazy theories?

Rand turns down Elayne, Min and Aviendha, claiming to have fallen in love with LTT in his head.

Demandred's alias is Robert Jordan.

The White and Black Towers merge (it makes so much sense, but they're all far to arrogant to even think of it).

Rand lets Semirhage go, saying something about live and let live.

Egwene attends Elaida on her date, seduces her, and the two halves of the tower join in an oh-so-literal sense.

"Pillow friends" actually refers to the maids who do the laundry.

Asmodean, resident musician, wrote the song that the Tua'than have been searching for, only someone rather rudely killed him before he could tell them of it.

My crazy theories are a bit rubbish today, blame lack of sleep if you will, but I'm hoping someone else will come up with some better ones and save me a whole lot of effort.

ILS

Here's a few more.

Elayne gives birth to two nice and healthy twins and then a piano falls on her.

It is revealed that the source of all the sniffing by women and Randland is due to an allergy

A wolf eats Faile

Tuon takes one of Mat's eye's out for looking at other women

Someone paints the White tower pink

Archived