DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Noob

omegaspook

OH oH.. i have a pointer... *hands spook a pointer* there ya go :lol:

wellcome to DM... feel free to poke fun at others stupidness... actually that might get you kicked out... " DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO" any ways Welcome

Thanks for the welcome. i should probably have put a bit more in about myself. i am 31, have been reading the WOT since 1993 when a friend gave me the first 3 books during a stay in hospital. they were quickly completed (being ill in a french hospital will allow you to read books 1-3 in 5 days back to back) and i have been reading and re-reading ever since.

my more normal hang out online is at the urban dead free mmorpg and i can highly reccomend that site for anyone who likes the zombie genre. but a friend suggested this as a change of scenery for me.

looks good so far

omega

wow.. 31... umm*counts on fingers* im 18 in,,, july so yeah.. umm.. *coupholdiescouph* yeah i read the siries.. umm last year.. the whole thing... i never had to stay in a hospital.. nor any french thingy.. but yeah... WELCOME once again

Guest Egwene

Welcome to DM Omega! ... and don't worry, we maybe a minority, but you are not the only more mature person on the forum :wink:

... now if you look at that pointer that Asrid handed you.... it is pointing in a straight line to the book discussion boards!! And what a suprise (to you, though noone else that knows me) the poll on the Asmodean thread... :wink:

..other than that, just cruise and say hi all over the place!!

Archived