DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Help! Im New!

DemandredDarkside

Hy there welcome, so far it seems youve got the hang of it!

if you have any other problems or questions any of us are happy to help if we can :)

just PM us (you do that thru the lil button below each persons post)

and try to edit your posts instead of double and triple posting :P (i dont mean to take from others whos job it is to police that, i just know hed be told about it eventually)

Guest Egwene

Hi, DemandredDarkside... good to see you are getting the hang of things :D

... have to disagree though... it definately wasn't Demandred... I think it was Moiraine!! :wink:

If you have read all the books, go to the book discussions and leave a vote for who you think it was on the Asmo thread... though watch out... anyone that hasn't read all the books yet will come accross spoilers there.

Have a great time here... try Fiddlesticks if you fancy a respite from the serious stuff... see you around :)

No, I am not done with the books, I have recently finished Lord of Chaos.

Moiraine...I wonder...

It's just that...the doorway melted, right? If I'm right on that, then...I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait for RJ to tell us in a later book. But, I'm sticking to Demandred! I know people are going to disagree, and that's fine, that's what people do. But It's my choice and I'm sticking to it...unless someone shows me a logical reason otherwise, but I'll also be open to others ideas. Moiraine, to me, just seems highly unlikely, as well it be Olver in my book. But it's still good to know that people have different ideas. Who knows, it might be Moiraine. Only JR knows, and he's not telling.

And thx for the spoiler warning. I definately want to finish the books soon so that I can be on an equal footing with everyone who has read them all, who knows how many times.

Fiddlesticks, huh? So, is that like some kind of "Take-It-Easy-We're-Just-Saying-Stuff-For-The-Heck-Of-It" Forum?

Man, this is long, I'm ending talking (for now) with this: "Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.

"Fiddlesticks, huh? So, is that like some kind of "Take-It-Easy-We're-Just-Saying-Stuff-For-The-Heck-Of-It" Forum? "

well, you've seen it now havent you.. we are all about having fun.. :D

and join the Band of the Red Hand!!

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. this is out motto!!

Guest Egwene

wow... looks like a very active new addition to our mad crowd on Fiddles... great to see you rapidly increasing our post count, DD *grin*

Archived