Name: Regalia "Ray-ray" Frantelle

Nationality: Born in Dorlan but lived in Tar Valon most of her life

Appearance

Hair: Dark long hair all the way to her waist

Eyes: Black

Skin: Very fair, almost white from not being in the sun most of her life

Height: Tall for her age.

Voice: high pitched

Other: Speaks with a lisp sometimes. Just to appear EVER CUTER.

Optional

Special Skills: Acting as cute as possible and getting her way

Knowledge Weakness:

Physical Weakness:

Personality weakness: Gets her way most of the time by being childish and act really cute. Refuses to grow up.

Personality

Ray-ray's one of those kids who are adorable beyond belief. Mostly because she knows she's cute and uses all kinds of "cute tactics" to get her way. Squeaky high voice, pouts, giggly laughter. The works. Spend 2 minutes with her and you'll want to snuggle her fr the rest of her life.

However, most of it's a lie. She's actually very introspective and spends copious amounts of time hidden in little corners with a haunted look on her face. She has her quiet moments, but never allows people to see her in her weakness.

History

Regalia Frantelle was born in one of the many villages fringing Tar Valon called Dorlan. It was a small village made of 17 farm houses and multiple barns. Most of the world knew it as the sole supplier of cheeses to the White Tower. This was highly inaccurate as cheese was the least of their products to the White Tower. They also supplied milk, butter, cream, buttermilk and butter cream. And occasionally beef. Which was not to say, they kept only cows in the little village. It was just that cows were big. And loud. And noisy. And very smelly as well. And a creature that obtrusive was hard not to be proud of.

At the tender age of 2, an Aes Sedai was passing through the village of Dorlan and stayed over at Regalia's home. She gave her name as Ravene Damodred and she was a Yellow. She took a fancy to Regalia's mom and hired her on the spot as a personal attendant. Regalia was barely a toddler then, and had no idea what was going on. In her blissful childhood, she as suddenly whisked away from her village and transplanted in to the complicated corridors and hallways of the White Tower.

As a child, Regalia hated the high ceilings and grand decor of the White Tower. She found it far too big and way too sterile. Instead, she preferred to play amongst the dark hidden passages, places that were hidden from plain sight. There she would sit, pondering the people around her. Sometimes she would cry to herself and tell herself it was alright.

Her mother hardly saw her, constantly away on trips with the Yellow Sister she practically married. Regalia had never known her father, who had left their family before Regalia was born. As such, she was left to fend for herself in the Tower. Not that there were any dangers about. She befriended cooks, other servants and even the occasional Novice. Aes Sedai and Accepted, she avoided. Hating their guts. Every ageless face reminded her of her mother, whom she had come to dislike. By 8 years old, Regalia could get her way merely by threatening to cry, or pout, or even just bounce up and down on the balls of her feet until someone noticed and gave her a sweet. She was a terror on the kitchen, snitching from meals and adding strange ingredients to soups and stews and gravy "just to see what they would taste like". But noone ever scolded or beat her. She was too cute to resist. On her worst days, she would get a few sweets and a snuggle and at least a dozen kisses, which she accepted with a girlish giggle and a shake of her straight, dark, long hair.

When Regalia discovered the amazing magic of lisping, there was no stopping her. Lisping her way through outrageous requests meant that she was utterly irresistible. Her big eye, staring up at you, mouth pressed into a pout and all she has to thay- say was "I ith wanting thweetie now, pweeese?"

Irresistible.

But all that came to an end when one day, whilst prancing around in one of the corridors scattering daisies, she got spotted by a passing Aes Sedai.

"What is your name, child?" The ageless woman said.

"Regalia? But you ith can calling me Ray-ray. That'th what the Cook callth me. And can I have a thweetie?"

Regalia had no idea what happened next, but suddenly she felt all cold and hot and all kinds of strange sensation that left her breathless and practically choking.

"You should not have to lisp, child. Not at your age and definitely not in here. Which means you might be pretending to lisp just to get your way. Unacceptable."

Regalia wrinkled her nose at the Aes Sedai. She had had little interaction with the Sisters, since most of her play area was below the main floor of Tower and she had no idea what the decorum was. The other servants told her to avoid eye contact and possibly avoid anything really. But even then, in hindsight, raspberrying a full Sister and then wrinkling her nose was probably a bad idea.

That evening, Regalia had her first taste of being spanked by an Aes Sedai. And then came the revelation.

"Do you know why I am this harsh with you, Regalia?" The Aes Sedai puffed out after the spanking, as she sat on respective seats, spent from the exertion.

"N-no, Aes S-Sedai." Regalia sniffed as she stared at the woman in pure hatred, unsure where this was going. NOTHING HAD WORKED! Pouting prettily, sulking, blinking rapidly and even bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet failed her. These Aes Sedai had power. Regalia tucked this information aside for future consideration.

"You, child, have the honour of living in the greatest place in the whole civilization. For that I cannot allow you to behave as you do." The Aes Sedai paused, thoughtfully eyeing Regalia. "My name is Pranatarakapasaya Sedai, and as you can see I am a Gray Aes Sedai. I want you here tomorrow morning, to be tested. I intend to see you receive some proper education as a Novice before the month ends.”

Regalia’s eyes widened. “I can be a Novice? I can channel? I can make the funny faces you Aes Sedai make?”

The Aes Sedai narrowed her eyes, squared her shoulders, grabbed Regalia and continued the spanking.

All in all, it was a pretty productive afternoon.

Regalia had no idea what happened next, for it all became a blur. Before she knew it, she was dressed in Novice white as one of the youngest in the quarters as well. And one of the naughtiest to the dismay of the Mistress of Novices. Most Novices came from faraway lands that filled Regalia's mind with wild ideas, while Regalia herself offered secret passages and hidden places in exchange. To say she was a bad influence was not cutting it even closely.

oh damn, that was yours? I should have let you smolder for a bit. LOL ;) have fun Boopsy!! :D

*sticks tongue out at Mystica*

I also have an Asha'man char, if ya wanna Rp. Anyway. Shall not flood this thread any further. THANKS MYST! MUCH LOVE!