DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Possible Future Relationships in books 13-14

imBored

I know that many more relationships are unlikely because we are nearing the end of the series, but there might be a few that I think would be just great.

Main thought: I think Tam and Cadsuane are going to get together. Tam totally has the personality to override Cadsuane when she's being a jerk (which is a lot of the time).

Any other ideas?

Edit. Still no TGS talk on this board.

Berelain and Galad. One night stand. After being shown the utter stupidity of self restraint and morals, Galad throws down his weenie little white cloak and runs off with Berelain to Tremalking where they build a hut made of bamboo and roll around naked all day. The Children of the Light follow suit, then morph into Delta Tau Chi and have a raging kegger with Brother Bluto as the Lord Captain Commander.

Berelain and Galad. One night stand. After being shown the utter stupidity of self restraint and morals, Galad throws down his weenie little white cloak and runs off with Berelain to Tremalking where they build a hut made of bamboo and roll around naked all day. The Children of the Light follow suit, then morph into Delta Tau Chi and have a raging kegger with Brother Bluto as the Lord Captain Commander.

Galad rose from his knapsack where Berelain still lay, He knew what he must do....

"WE'RE GOING STREAKING" he cried as he ran down the road.

End book 13 of the Wheel of Time

Like others mentioned, these couples might be likely::

-Thom and Moiraine (supposed Viewing)

-Galad and Berelain (Min's  Viewing, Berelain becoming in love with a man in white; Egwene's Dream, Egwene becoming tied with a female hawk)

Some others that might be likely:

-Gawyn and Egwene (same Dream)

-Tallanvor and Morgase

Tam, like another poster I doubt Cadsuane.  Reason relates to Gathering Storm content.

Lini or some unmarried Wise One might be more probable than Cadsuane.

Tam, like another poster I doubt Cadsuane.  Reason relates to Gathering Storm content.

All I can say is eeeww to Lini, she's old enough to be Tam's Grandmother

Cadsuane is probably old enough to be his great great grandmother.

Uno and Birgitte. Nuff said.

Birgitte would have the reborn of Gaidal (who was born or conceived during the time of Fires of Heaven); Uno was born before the main series.

Bela and Pips.

Maybe.

Why dont any evil characters have relationships?

These might be likely:

-Moridin with Cyndane and/or Moghedien

-Demandred and Mesaana

Though those would last relatively short regardless of the outcome of Tarmon Gaidon.  (If Light side wins, the Shadow's channelers would likely get killed or might already be dead before the start of Tarmon Gaidon.  If Dark One wins, the Pattern gets destroyed and there would be no longer be any world/universe.)

Likely grandmother, though at least mother; possibly older than grandmother. Morgase and Tam seem to be in same generation (both were relatively young during Aiel War); and Lini was Morgase's nurse.

I did not think of any of their ages when I made the comment.

Cadsuane is probably old enough to be his great great grandmother.

Tam I take is in his 30s or 40s since he was 'young' during the time of the Aiel War.  Cadsuane I take is close to 300 years.  That is roughly 260 to 270 years difference; which would be equivalent to 13 to 13.5 generations.

Some other 'couples' that came to mind:

-Rand and his 3 loves (a couple of Min's Viewings, 3 becoming in love with Rand (Eye of World) & Elayne sharing her husband with 2 others (Great Hunt); Aviendha's trip through Rhuidean's 3 Arches)

-Logan and either or both of his Warders

Faile should just stop it and let Berelain join in.

Threesome.  They all secretly want it.  And while we're at it, we could throw Rand in there, just for kicks'n'giggles.

Oh, and also Chiad/Gaul.  Yeah.  Them.

Galad rose from his knapsack where Berelain still lay, He knew what he must do....

"WE'RE GOING STREAKING" he cried as he ran down the road.

End book 13 of the Wheel of Time

Don't forget Al Czervik's line from Caddyshack, which will no doubt serve as the closing quotation for book 13:

"Hey everybody-we're all gonna get laid!"

Uno and Birgitte. Nuff said.

Birgitte would have the reborn of Gaidal (who was born or conceived during the time of Fires of Heaven); Uno was born before the main series.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that Uno would be Gaidal... just that Birgitte's knowledge of her relationship to Gaidal isn't a stop to her getting a little freaky with Uno. Gaidal is, at most, an infant... and a woman has needs.

And she likes her some ugly.

just that Birgitte's knowledge of her relationship to Gaidal isn't a stop to her getting a little freaky with Uno

The Viewings about Birgitte seem to imply otherwise.

The viewing doesnt mean she will swear an oath of cellibacy until she meets Gaidal.

The oath of celibacy is not necessary; the Pattern would prevent her from becoming in love with anybody else.

The Viewings with the man both older and younger than her, those would be in this spinning.  The rest of the Viewings I take would be in future spinnings.

just that Birgitte's knowledge of her relationship to Gaidal isn't a stop to her getting a little freaky with Uno

The Viewings about Birgitte seem to imply otherwise.

The viewing doesnt mean she will swear an oath of cellibacy until she meets Gaidal.

The oath of celibacy is not necessary; the Pattern would prevent her from becoming in love with anybody else.

The Viewings with the man both older and younger than her, those would be in this spinning.  The rest of the Viewings I take would be in future spinnings.

But if she was ripped out of the pattern before her time who knows what she still has to do. Maybe the legends will go down as Uno and Birgette now.

Archived