DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi... *stares awkwardly*

Naked~Frog

I chose Naked Frog simply because every frog I have ever seen was naked. Except one. And that was just wrong. It was that day that I discovered that it is better for both me and any frogs involved if they remain naked.

Sorry if that's creepy but I'm kinda weird....

I have been reading the wot since 8th grade. Or at least that was when I first read them, I then had to reread then in time for the new book which I failed to do to homework overloads... so I am still on book six even though I had reread 1-4 in one week before school restarted but... yeah... darn physics...

I guess what drew me here is that the wot is my favorite series and I am almost always on the computer so I was just bound to end up here at some point. I have actually been here before but just didn't get around to joining....

Hope that answers all of the questions... It's very nice to meet you all too, and why, if I may ask, is Adella dangerous? lol

I would also like to ask you something in return Corki... What made you pick your username? =)

Er.. It's not something I can really explain.. It might be that I have a very tricky pet that is hard to keep in control *eyes Ed* and it might just be that my tongue has a sharp edge so to speak.. But we won't go into either of those, because there are more unsaid reasons that I would never be able to explain! ^_^

But really, welcome! ;D

*snuggles Adella* nah she's just lovely... ed on the other hand *glares then dissolves into a fit of giggles*

Welcome to DM NF!!

:o

This one catches on quick she does! ^_^ Ed is a little beast *points to his siggy* but it's ok, he's my Beast..

Sorry, I won't spam anymore :P

I would also like to ask you something in return Corki... What made you pick your username? =)

Because it is my real life nickname. It was kind of sad that some of friends at school only knew my nickname, and not my real name! lol!

Haha thats okay, I'm the girl most people call Henry with no idea as to my real name lol. Thank you for all of the greetings, I am finding the whole adella ed thing pretty amusing so to speak lol its very nice to meet all of you haha

:D

You will find a lot of that around here.

Nice to meet you too.

That's only cause we are EVERYWHERE Eddie! :P

Well, actually, YOU are everywhere, and I'm just here, in Fiddles, and at both of the Towers.. ^_^

Guest Cairos

Welcome Naked Frog to DM!!! I'm Cairos Sedai. You should come check out the WT Social Section/Org. I'm the Gray Ajah Head over there and also the Offical Chef of the WT!!! You should of course check out all the Social Section and if you are a RP type of person you should check out the RP Section.

*hands NF some cookies and brownies*

;D

Yay! I love cookies and brownies! *munch munch*

I hate already signed up as a novice and as a wolf sister. So far I'm finding this all very fun =)

And its very nice to meet you Cairos!

Because it is my real life nickname. It was kind of sad that some of friends at school only knew my nickname, and not my real name! lol!

Think that's sad?  I have a friend named Alan Boshnack.  Everyone calls him Bosh.

Including his wife.

Archived