DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What events are you most anticipating for the remainder of aMoL?

Crael123

Yes for sure a lot of planing will go ahead during TOM but the finer points of the battle plan will have to wait until Mat gets his wife onside with her army and that won't happen until the end of TOM.  Rand will do most of the planning with his other Generals and Perrin and will bring Mat in once the Seanchan have come to the table.  Which I can't see happening until end of TOM and the beginning of aMoL

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was RJ, not Brandon. And he said the 'main sequence' novels would not return to Seanchan--it seems likely the Outriggers were to be set there.

Well since their's two extra books since that statement was made I'm sure we going to the Seanchan homeland Now  ;D

It was RJ, not Brandon. And he said the 'main sequence' novels would not return to Seanchan--it seems likely the Outriggers were to be set there.

Well since their's two extra books since that statement was made I'm sure we going to the Seanchan homeland Now  ;D

It's not extra material though. Just the original material RJ layed out split over three books.

It's not extra material though. Just the original material RJ layed out split over three books.

yeah I suppose u can make a lake look at lot better if you use 10 paragraph instead of one.

yeah I suppose u can make a lake look at lot better if you use 10 paragraph instead of one.

Except this wasn't trying to make it longer, this was walking up and thinking you had one Paragraph to write, and finding out you had to write enough info for 3 paragraphs.

I can see it now someone tells the Cauthon's that Mat is the Greatest of Generals.  His parents go MAT!!! and then some description of their incredulity.  Then, onto to the scene parades a one-eyed, spear carrying figure at the haead of an army.  Priceless

Sooner or later, Tuon/Fortuona might use the male adam on Rand.  And somewhere in the process (if it is used), Rand would gain control of her; that state would be almost equivalent to she being collared.

Why would any of the readers look forward to such an event with "anticipation"?  I think Rand has been through enough of that sort of thing, and I imagine just about everyone agrees with me.

I was not telling that people expected this; only that it might happen.

A character having enough of something, that does not prevent the character from experiencing the something again.  Though if it happens with Tuon, that situation would likely have some differences than with Semirhage.

I was referring to the purpose of this thread.  I think the scenario you suggest is theoretically possible, although very unlikely, but if no one wants it to happen, why bring it up here?

Things that might happen could be considered relating to the purpose.

Though I recall either or both parts of the scenario being speculated about in the past; unable to get search to work.

Sooner or later, Tuon/Fortuona might use the male adam on Rand.  And somewhere in the process (if it is used), Rand would gain control of her; that state would be almost equivalent to she being collared.

Why would any of the readers look forward to such an event with "anticipation"?  I think Rand has been through enough of that sort of thing, and I imagine just about everyone agrees with me.

I was not telling that people expected this; only that it might happen.

A character having enough of something, that does not prevent the character from experiencing the something again.  Though if it happens with Tuon, that situation would likely have some differences than with Semirhage.

I was referring to the purpose of this thread.  I think the scenario you suggest is theoretically possible, although very unlikely, but if no one wants it to happen, why bring it up here?

Things that might happen could be considered relating to the purpose.

Though I recall either or both parts of the scenario being speculated about in the past; unable to get search to work.

Not going to happen (a'dam) but please show us how it may be done I might come over to your camp on the idea.

Not going to happen (a'dam) but please show us how it may be done I might come over to your camp on the idea.

How it may be done?  She could sneak behind Rand and attach the collar to his neck and before or after attach the bracelets to her arms.

Two prophecies (one in Seanchan's, other in main land's) seem to indicate that the whole process might happen.  The adam seems to be the most probable method.

What I would like to see are:

Mat et al getting Moiraine out of the ToG

Logain kicking Taim's ass

Lan kicking somebody's ass (doesn't matter who)

Moiraine killing Lanfear again

Lanfear being brought back to life again and then Moiraine killing her one more time - just to rub it in

Aiel realizing they've taken this whole ji'e'toh nonsense too far and dumping it so they're not derailing the plotline with it anymore

Galad doing something cool

Finding out what Demandred's been up to

Finding out who Messana is

Seeing what happens with all the Black Ajah who fled the Tower

Tuon falling down some stairs and dying so Mat can find someone better

832 more pages of Min, Avienda and Elayne going on about how they feel about having to share Rand, because that hasn't been beaten to death at all in this series

Birgitte kicking some ass

Rand vs. DO, LTT intervenes (I'm hoping :D )

Perrin jacking someone up, getting to the real point already (given his role in the series, Egewene should really be the third tavereen)

Anything Matt, maybe more zombie action

Moiriane on the "don't call it a comeback, I've been in this ter'angreal for years" tip, possibly hooking up with Siuan again

Logain vs. Taim, one of the best on the undercard

More Egwene...she won me over in TGS

Taim kicking the crap out of Logain. PLEEEAAASE!

Perrin and Elyas doing something. Seeing Hopper again.

A Forsaken one on one in which they WIN because of their STRENGTHS. Yeah right.

Seeing Fain at a stage where he knows the extent of his new powers.

Any Trakand dying, including Morgase. I have a feeling Galads going to die and Gawyn will survive. Galad should kill Gawyn!

Ummmm... ummm... Moraine and Thom together.

Avi knifing Elayne and Min to then run along with Rand for the rest of her life. ;D

Mat and Tuon (Fortuona) FOREVER :-*

Gawyn and Egwene making up/out

Gah! What can I say? I'm a romantic. -_-

Btw I would lol like hecka hard if Tam and Cadsuane got together. xD

Archived