DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What events are you most anticipating for the remainder of aMoL?

Crael123

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if Moridin drowned Elayne, Gawyn gives her CPR (or resurrects her, if you prefer) but then Moridin balefires Gawyn so he didnt actually do CPR on Elayne, so they both die.

Everyones a winner baby

You forgot about BFing Faile  :'( :-[

Where have you been?  Moridin took her out a couple pages ago!

I don't suppose this will be in TOM...but I was wondering whether Birgitte would still be a hero of the horn after she died...I think finding her way back to Tel'aran'rhiod in that fashion would be neat, rather than just having her live and die as a normal person.  Moghedien's ripping her out should be fixed in some way.

What if Moridin drowned Elayne, Gawyn gives her CPR (or resurrects her, if you prefer) but then Moridin balefires Gawyn so he didnt actually do CPR on Elayne, so they both die.

Everyones a winner baby

*Sigh* What a relief!

Everyones a winner baby

*Sigh* What a relief!

nobody likes elayne, faile, or gawyn. the all fail. cuz you cant spell faile without spelling FAIL

Everyones a winner baby

You forgot about BFing Faile  :'( :-[

Where have you been?  Moridin took her out a couple pages ago!

*Sigh* What a relief!

nobody likes elayne, faile, or gawyn. the all fail. cuz you cant spell faile without spelling FAIL

Its ok though, because this IS Wheel of Time. Chances are its Fa-eel, or File, or Failey. Or Bob Humphreys.

Everyones a winner baby

*Sigh* What a relief!

Its ok though, because this IS Wheel of Time. Chances are its Fa-eel, or File, or Failey. Or Bob Humphreys.

hahahahaha but they are all fails

Gawyn who?

Gee he couldn't take Rand even if Rand tied one hand behind his back. He couldn't take Mat either even if he was blind in one eye.  Whats he been doing defending the WT and raiding small groups of soldiers from the rebel AS.  Who actually thinks he's good just himself, if he's put to the test I reckon anyone of the main characters can take him. Rand, Mat, Perrin or Lan.

But it won't happen.

What I'm hoping to see in aMoL:

A Train running through the Ways

A Glider with a male and female channelers piloting them

Alura Dragons but I think we will see them long before the final book.

A bolt action Crossbow

All reunions will happen I expect in TOM so confrontation will be in aMoL

Rand, Mat and Perrin Vs DO

Mat's Army Vs Trolloc

Perrin's Army Vs Shadowspawn Beasts

Rands Army Vs Dreadlords

One on One

Rand Vs Demondred

Mat Vs Golam

Perrin Vs Slayer (Luc Rands Uncle)

hhmm this is somewhat disconcerting, to see all these people who don't like Faile, Gawyn or Elayne. personaly i really like all three of those characters

whats with all the hate guys  

Perrin was my second favourite character and had good storylines before Faile. Now, I actually skip his chapters in later books while rereading because it's so annoying. I blame Faile for this  >:(

Elayne is sometimes too irritating.

And as for Gawyn, I don't know why, but I wanted to strangle him even way back in EotW when we first met him. The later books just made the urge stronger. :P

Faile is tolerable but she needs to pay for tricking loial

How can Gawyn be a first prince if he hasn't used the thing on top of his shoulders since tGH.

Now Elayne I actually like, though everyone who told her she'd be fine until the twins arrive needs to be slapped.  Someone needs to make it clear to her too that just because she's temporarily immortal, doesn't mean her armies are.  Overall though I like her.

I must say, Faile redeemed herself a bit by killing Masema.  Not all the way, but you gotta start somewhere, right?

Gawyn was just annoying, ever since Mat knocked some sense out of him in TDR.

Elayne doesn't realize that her kids will be born healthy, but there's nothing there that says SHE will survive.  I kinda think it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Everyone hears that they're going to survive, so they try their best to keep the child healthy.  Elayne doesn't see it that way.  Ever hear of emergency C-sections?  They've been done for centuries, so that is certainly a possibility that her recklessness would cause.

An event I would like to see is the Seanchan (especially Tuon/Fortuona) realizing that they are the superstitious people instead of the people on the main continent.

I like that idea. Tuon has a lot of room for development with the realization that the almighty Seanchan are just another pawn, and that this continent is ironically much more aware of the real situation that the Seanchan are.

this goees back to what i said before the prophecy that says rand has to bow to tuon makes her feel like shes important to winning the last battle and by the way i disagree with people who say the want tuon to die because i see potential for her if she just lightens up a bit

Does anyone else think that Rand may 'give' the south and east to the seanchan? remember when he goes off on his own ready to anihilate the seanchan forces and once he sees how peaceful everyone seems he can't bring himself to do it? When i read this i thought "maybe he thinks people are better off under this rule for the time being" ... ?

It would provide a fairly quick solution to uniting everyone for TG.

He could make a deal where he allows the seanchan invasion and they both cooperate for TG... maybe he could be seen to 'bow to the crystal throne' in here somewhere too...

?

remember when he goes off on his own ready to anihilate the seanchan forces and once he sees how peaceful everyone seems he can't bring himself to do it?

Well, unless I'm mistaken, Altara is the only nation where conquest by the Seanchan brought any peace and stability to the land.  We haven't heard a lot from Amadacia, but I believe the last we heard, what was left of the Whitecloaks was still causing some ruckus there.  The fighting in Arad Doman is obvious from TGS, and I don't remember reading that Tarabon is doing a whole lot better.  People might be happy with Seanchan rule in Altara, but not in the rest of their conquered lands.

remember when he goes off on his own ready to anihilate the seanchan forces and once he sees how peaceful everyone seems he can't bring himself to do it?

Well, unless I'm mistaken, Altara is the only nation where conquest by the Seanchan brought any peace and stability to the land.  We haven't heard a lot from Amadacia, but I believe the last we heard, what was left of the Whitecloaks was still causing some ruckus there.  The fighting in Arad Doman is obvious from TGS, and I don't remember reading that Tarabon is doing a whole lot better.  People might be happy with Seanchan rule in Altara, but not in the rest of their conquered lands.

I'm not saying that seanchan rule is perfect. But maybe Rand would think it's easier for now to let them conquer those areas and control them until TG, instead of him fighting the seanchan and having to conquer those regions.

Just an idea,

EDIT: also it would fit into the prophecy "The north shall he tie to the east, and the west shall be bound to the south".

Does anyone else think that Rand may 'give' the south and east to the seanchan? remember when he goes off on his own ready to anihilate the seanchan forces and once he sees how peaceful everyone seems he can't bring himself to do it? When i read this i thought "maybe he thinks people are better off under this rule for the time being" ... ?

He could make a deal where he allows the seanchan invasion and they both cooperate for TG... maybe he could be seen to 'bow to the crystal throne' in here somewhere too...

?

Andor, Cairhein, and the Borderlands would never allow it though. Foreign soldiers aren't even allowed on Andoran soldiers without the express permission of the Queen, and Elayne would never budge on that. And the WT WOULD LITERALLY GO NUTS over that.

?

Andor, Cairhein, and the Borderlands would never allow it though. Foreign soldiers aren't even allowed on Andoran soldiers without the express permission of the Queen, and Elayne would never budge on that. And the WT WOULD LITERALLY GO NUTS over that.

Andor wouldn't be part of the deal so no worries about troops on soil.  The Borderlanders and Cairhein are in no position to argue and Rand can handle Elayne.  Rand would basically just be acknowledging the Seanchan's right to hold lands which they already claim such as Altara, Tarabon, Amadacia, Ghealdan and the Almoth Plain. He'd stop short of Arad Doman so as not to alienate Ituralde.  Yes, the White Tower would go nuts but he is to know Egwene's anger so that would fit the bill.

Archived