DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What events are you most anticipating for the remainder of aMoL?

Crael123

I want to see a short Min PoV where Rand, Mat, and Perrin are standing near each other.  Or, perhaps just have her say what she sees.  1 taveren = fireflies getting sucked into the shadow, 2 taveren = fireflies are holding their own instead of being swallowed up, 3 taveren = ?

Rand, Perrin, or Hurin seeing Birgitte and their reaction.

Perrin's balancing act.

The importance of The Song.

TOG, of course.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perrin doing the pathetically obvious thing he should have done at least a couple centuries ago:

ask Elyas, in detail, how he always manages to come back to his human self, in spite of his extensive time gone wolf.

Mind you, that'd be a bit too much like common cop on.....

They're obv gonna do one of two things:

Appear v close to the last minute, turn out to be a pack of raging DFs, and nearly scupper the Light's chances,

or,

Appear at the last minute and be the extra straw that breaks the DO's back.

Eenie meanie.

Appear v close to the last minute, turn out to be a pack of raging DFs, and nearly scupper the Light's chances,

or,

Eenie meanie.

I'm voting for raging DFs. Otherwise it'd just be a little bit too pat.

or,

Actually, these also are possibilities::

-attack both sides like the Dwarfs in Narnia

-not play any role at all

-a split in the two you mention

And 'the last minute' would not be the earliest for them to come.

• 1 month later...

J.K. Rowling did a good job. The final battle was well done. If we get anything near as good I will be happy. You have to remember JK wrote the books for specific age group and she will never please all the people all the time but the ones she does appreciated her story.

I'll be looking forward to the meeting of all Taverans and Moiraine.

J.K. Rowling did a good job. The final battle was well done. If we get anything near as good I will be happy. You have to remember JK wrote the books for specific age group and she will never please all the people all the time but the ones she does appreciated her story.

I'll be looking forward to the meeting of all Taverans and Moiraine.

I agree she did. she put enough sadness into to make us feel the loss and let it not be a happy go lucky ending. i experienced the twins loss very deeply because i have a brother and he and i are very close like fred and george, and if he died i dont know what i would do. but she didnt overdo like Suzanne Collins with mockingjay, killing everybody. bad stuff. it is hard to get a balance.

Archived