DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would make good dancing partners?

White_star

I've been wondering this ever since that TV program, "Dancing with the Stars" was on  ???(I don't know how extensively that was broadcast so I'm sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about).  I personally didn't watch it but my Supervisor did, as well as others in my team at work, and they always talked about it.  When I saw a glimpse at an article in a newspaper about the dancing event @ the Olympics, I was reminded of this thought.

Of the main characters we know all three boys like to dance. Mat is certainly good at it and Rand has been complemented by two main characters(if Rand gets a prosthesis made for his hand there's no reason he couldn't participate), so does Nynaeve, Egwene, Min, Moraine and Thom.  Elayne and maybe Faile might like to as well but it's an unknown with Galad, Gawyne, Berelaine, Aviandah, Tuon(or Fortuna(sp?) and Lan.

I'm NO dancer and I don't know any dances really but I would think size would be a factor in artistic at least. (ie. while Min would be easier for Rand to toss around, I would think her being so much shorter would look funny.)

I would think Rand w/ Aviendah or Elayne would look good.

Who do YOU think would make good dancing couples, what dance should they do(nothing horizontal is allowed ::) ) and do you think they would win best for Technical, Artistic or Both.

Archived