DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If You Could Ask Harriet or Brandon ANY 3 Questions, What Would You Ask???

The Fisher King

Hypothetically, lets say you had won a contest where you and only you got to ask Mr Jordan any 3 Questions (but ONLY 3, and you had to promise not to reveal them until the last book came out)...Or, sadly, by neccesity, today you won a contest where you could ask Mrs McDougal or Mr Sanderson any 3 Questions...What Would You Ask???

I think I might surprise some folks.

I would not ask who killed asmodean (because I don't care lol)

I would not ask who demandred is (because supposedly he hasn't been ''seen'' in books 1 - 11 so we didn't really miss anything lol)

There are 3 Things I WOULD like to know though and they are:

1 What were those folks trying to tell The Dragon Reborn that one time when Perrin found them killed in their wagons?

2 What were Moiraine's 3 Questions to The Finns?

3 What is the big thing from books 4 - 6 that Brandon said we missed?

Well...That would be MY Three! :)

Fish

I would ask if Robert Jordan had the movie Zulu in his collection, because of a few areas in Fires of Heaven.

I always wondered if he'd read Louis L'Amour's books as well since there were some similarities in the messages he wrote in. L'Amour did that too, it felt like the author was trying to impart some of his life's lessons to the readers at times. That one was already answered in a somewhat recent interview I believe.. Harriet explained that he'd read a L'Amour book that turned out to be sci-fi (sounds like Haunted Mesa) and decided to use a different name for each genre when writing.

So instead I'd ask if Harriet ever goes crazy from hearing Wheel of Time this and Wheel of Time that all the time.

For my third question, I'd either ask for more questions, or else ask for an autograph!

Story-related, I figure in a year or two we'll know what's going on. I wouldn't want to ask a question where the answer would spoil that for me. They keep those quiet for a good reason.

Archived